⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to mehana8695 and ManushaPraturi

Thanks for the encouragement.

"Now, you two get out of this room... shoo!!" Kashish interrupted them and led them outside the room. Adwet narrowed his eyes on her but said nothing due to the situation and left the room quietly.

Kashish carefully changed her clothes into cute panda PJs. When she opened the door both of them were standing there impatiently and tried to peek at Adhyaa who was sleeping soundly.

Kashish dragged Adwet with her and told him to check on her in the morning. He was reluctant to go because he had many questions as to why she went to the club when she hated that place the most and that too without him. What if something happened to her?

After Kashish successfully dragged Adwet, Abhimanyu entered her room and closed the door. His train of thoughts were at her blabbering which she uttered before he reached her. Most importantly her compliments. He took her in his embrace, kissed her temple and slept.

When she woke up, she was met with a horrible headache. Her condition worsened because of her injury not more than a year ago. As the injury was the sever one. It still had its effect. She put her head again on the pillow and curled up in a ball. Due to the headache, her eyes filled.

"Shhhh..... it will be alright. Take this medicine......, Meri Jaan..... Open your eyes." Abhimanyu coaxed her, while caressing her head.

She took the medicine without opening her eyes. Then, again curled up as a ball with her hand on her back head. Soon Adwet entered the room and looked at the scene. He said, almost yelled, "Who told you to go there? Look what happened to you. Why didn't you ever listen to me? You will always do what you think. Never ever think about yourself."

As a knight in shining armour, Kashish stopped him and with this began her morning with lots of scoldings, warnings, teasing and so on.

Adhyaa's POV

It's almost four months since the club incident. After that day, I attended the repeated doctor's appointments and was also banned from talking to my friends for 2 weeks. After all of them pleaded to all of my family, they were able to talk to me again or I was allowed to use my phone..... yeah The Hulk banned me from using my phone. Oh.... By the Hulk, I meant My 'The Great' Brother, Adi Bhai.

Rati di and Vivek's engagement was held three months ago. Since Vivek was the famous most eligible bachelor and a writer, they decided to keep the engagement hidden for the time being. He was going to soon launch his new novel. So it was decided that he would be going to introduce her fiancé to his fans on that special day.