⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers SiddhiJain104 and PoojaVerma069 💕 💕 zoBiaQueen12

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Precap- They again got a video call from an unknown number

.
.
.
.

Abhimanyu's POV

He called us and showed us Adhyaa. She was at the same place as we saw before in the video. That kidnapper didn't show us his face, he covered it with a mask. He yanked her hair and said, "Ae ladki uth."

We shouted at him for treating her like this. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing us. But what she said was mysterious. She said, "You promised to watch a werewolf movie under the moonlight. So keep it okay and now I also wanted to see Ironman movies too. And it's all part. Okay." But before we could say anything further the kidnapper cut the call.

"What was she saying? We never promised her anything like that. Then why did she say that?" Adi said that, being a very confused person.

Abhigyaan said, "We used to play some games like kidnapping and hide and seek. But we played in a different way like giving clues to each other. So she was trying to give us hints about her kidnapping. So the main clues are werewolf, moonlight and Ironman. Now we have to think about that."

Dev said, "But that's not a game. She is kidnapped. How can she be such stupid."

Looks like Dev lost his brain. I said to him, "She is not stupid. You are acting like one. Don't you see what that kidnapper did. And not to forget probably he was following for one month. We don't know about him. But he knows us very well. He even knows the very recent deal we signed. And that's confidential." Looking at him it seems he understood.

I said to Adi, "We don't have any other way to do anything or reach her soon. So we have to solve this mystery. She said Ironman means it has to do something with me. Dev, you handle our company's legal matters right, so, find all those business partners who can do something like this."

Dev left for doing the work assigned to him along with Rudi. After some time, Rey, Prabhat Uncle and Dinkar Uncle came.

"We got a clue." Rey said taking our attention to him. He further said, "We got the CCTV footage of two nearest signals on either side. And look at these timings. This car crossed this signal at 11:32 pm and the next signal is at the distance of 10 minutes but this car crossed the next signal at 11:53 pm which is 21 minutes. We also got its number and with that we got to know that this car is under the name of Rocky Singh."