⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers crazy1275 and DevanshiGupta643  💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

They brought Adhyaa to Oberoi Mansion

They brought Adhyaa to Oberoi Mansion. They also appointed a 24/7 nurse and Dr. Sanjeev came daily to keep a record of her progress. He also informed everyone that in a coma, it's possible that the person might be able to hear what's going on, even if he or she couldn't respond. So they talked to her daily. Now it's been a routine that Adwet came early in the morning and talked to her. Yamini talked to her about everything from her painting to neighbour ladies' rediculus and useless talks. Aditya shared his childhood's memories. Also shared about the mischiefs he tried on his wife aka her mother.

Many times, Shivanya, Ishaan and Vaishali came with their signature dishes and her favourite food. Pragya and Abhigyaan already shifted there after Adhyaa's discharge and Pragya everytime came with a complaint for her mother, Yamini and her brother, Abhigyaan. As they made her follow a strict diet which she didn't want to follow.

Aman didn't have any way left to pamper her daughter-in-law and son. Abhigyaan was angry at him first but he couldn't be anymore as he knew very well that his mother wouldn't be happy to see him hating his father. Even his sister told him to forgive him.

He talked to his sister, sister from the same mother, she knew everything now he told her, she had her 10th grade exams. She knew a little about his brother's family and his father. Abhigyaan told her about them also about Adhyaa. She desperately wanted to meet Adhyaa but Abhigyaan refused to meet now. He promised her that when Adhyaa got out of coma he would himself get her to meet her.

Abhigyaan explained to her the story of her mother and his father and how their mother's family seperated them. How they forced her to marry that man. She always had a soft corner for her father even after seeing her mother beat up almost daily. Unfortunately her father lost that spot after leaving a mere teenage girl on the street alone. They didn't ever look back to her whether she was alive or dead.

Then she met Adhyaa, who loved her like her own sister, even when she was bullied by most of the children in the orphanage, she always fought for her, Inaya too. Inaya, Priya and Abhigyaan were the "Evil Tigdi". No one dared to mess with them and those who were in their shelter. Even the caretaker was afraid of them. But when Abhigyaan went for his training, everything changed. Yet her Di was always there for her when she wasn't there for herself. Even if she was broken inside, she always stood for her. But she missed her Di who laughed with her and even pranked her bullies.

She was sad when Adhyaa left the orphanage but she was never left alone by them. Because Adhyaa every now and then used to call her and ask her about her health, study and everything. Also, before Adhyaa left her she got her brother, Abhigyaan who took care of her, her needs like any other brother would do. He never treated her for her father's deed.