⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️

That's not fair!!

Ab itna aa hi Gaye ho toh vote bhi kar do. Story achchi lag rahi hai toh ek vote kar dijiye 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adhyaa's POV

After the mansion tour we returned to the hall and sat on one of the luxurious sofas I have ever seen. The workers already set my luggage and the dresses which Ma bought for me in my room.

"Beta, we have a big family, just we didn't live together but together at heart. I am the elder one. Then, I have my twin brothers Dinkar and Prabhat. ", Papa informed me by showing the photo album.

"Dinkar chachu is married to Sandhya chachi and has two children, Shivanya and Divyansh. Prabhat chachu is married to Rohini chachi and has twins, Reyansh and Prakriti." Said bhai pointing at their photos.

"One more thing, I think you don't know our ages, right." Bhai asked

I nodded.

"Okay, so papa is 52 years old, Ma's age is 50 and I am 27 years old only and you are 19 years old and one more thing is your birthday was on a day before the day when we came to meet you i.e. 20th of July." He informed me. There is an emotion that I can't decipher. My birthday, my real birthday. In the orphanage we all celebrate our birthdays on Children's day i.e. 14th of November. As most of us didn't know about our birthdays.

Papa informed me about the party which they are going to organise a day after tomorrow. I already thought about that as they....ummm... We are billionaires so I guessed about the party. I was okay with that. They all informed me about our family. They also informed me that I am the younger one in the whole family. I was a little scared about the behaviour of others toward me but then who cares I know how to deal with the people. I also got to know that Dinkar chachu and Sandhya chachi are the owners of Sankar Fashion World and Shivanya di is CEO of that. And Divyansh bhai is a corporate lawyer and handles all our businesses. Prabhat chachu and Rohini chachi are the owners of Oberoi Constructions. Reyansh bhai and Prakriti di are doing internships in their companies. Because we have the rule that we have to stand on our own two feet. We can't get the things just because we are the children of that company's owner. Even Adwet bhai also joined the company as an employee and he got this position because he did hard work and got this position all by himself.

I also got to know about Raghav uncle. He is the best friend of Papa. They have been friends since their school days. Siya aunty is his wife. And Abhimanyu and Rudransh are his children. 'Abhimanyu' Why does this name look familiar to me? It felt like I knew someone with this name. Just I can't remember him now. 

So, I made a chart in my brain according to the ages.

Papa
Ma
Dinker chachu
Prabhat chachu
Sandhya chachi
Rohini chachi
Adwet bhai
Shivanya di aka 'Shivi di'
Reyansh bhai aka 'Rey bhai'
Prakriti di aka 'Rati di'
Divyansh bhai aka 'dev bhai'
And last
Me Adhyaa.

I also got to know about Shivi Di's future in-laws. Vishnu uncle, Shreya aunty and Ishaan (future jiju) and Vaishali di. Here also I am the younger one.

After that we went to the dining room. I am saying if I am the old Priya then, definitely I am lying on the floor by this time. There was so much food which was more than enough. There are malai-kofta, chapati, gajar ka halwa, mixed veg, salad, and juice.

{AUTHOR: I wanted to post photos of the food items then thought you'll get water in your mouth 🤤🤤, so stopped the idea 😁}