⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️

"What's in the bag?" Adhyaa asked Abhigyaan

"Guess!!" said Abhigyaan.

".......... Payal [Anklet]" said a grinning Adhyaa.

"😲 Wow, absolutely correct. Payal is one of them." Said Abhigyaan and took out the anklet from the bag and gave it to her. But the next second he took it back and said, "No.... you will get these anklets when you enunciate your world famous dialogue."

"I am not gonna do anything, give me the anklets or I have my ways." Said Adhyaa.

"No........ If you don't do that then I'll understand that you still blame yourself for all of this." Abhigyaan blackmailed her. Adhyaa narrowed her eyes on him and he again requested her to do it with his eyes.

"Okay, Don't blackmail me" Said Adhyaa and stood on the sofa.

"Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai ... daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai, bas yeh cham cham karti payal nhi hain. Hey bhagwan Utha le re baba, bina payal ke jeena bhi koi jeena hai. [Everything is given by God... there is wealth, there is fame, there is respect, it is not just these chamkar anklets. O God, take me away, Is living without anklets a life? ]" Said Adhyaa, full dramebaaz.

"Forward your foot" said Abhigyaan and Adhyaa forward her right foot then left foot and he tied the payal. "I especially told the goldsmith to attach more ghunghroo..Do you like it?"

"I loved it... You remember the design." said Adhyaa analysing the design of the anklets. "How can I not remember? Do I want my life in danger? You would eat me alive if I forgot the design." Said Abhigyaan and both of them bursted into fits of laughter.

Once, Adhyaa saw these designs in the shop and said Abhigyaan to buy them when he got a job and if he didn't remember it then Adhyaa would become a ghost and frightened him.

Adhyaa stood up and said, "come Kroor Singh, I will introduce my family.."

She introduced everyone except her brother, parents and Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was standing near Adwet and she came towards them.

"He is my brother, big b and (goes toward her parents and signal him to touch their feet)...... What, you forget, once you said that you will touch their feet once you got to know about my parents. So now go on...."

Abhigyaan just smiled and did 'Shastang dandwat pranam', "Happy"

"More than happy.... (thought something) I am coming right back" said Adhyaa and went to her room.