⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️

Adwet's POV

Adwet's POV

I was sitting in the park. I always wanted to come here with my princess, my baby sister after I came to know about my mother's pregnancy. I already declared to my mother that I wanted a baby sister and I would protect her and guide her and I would be her best friend and I would never leave her alone but that never happened. Some business rivals kidnapped her after one month of her birth at the Naming Ceremony. We hired private investors, filed a case, went to every temple, masjid, dargah, gurudwara, Church. But nothing worked cherry on the top, we didn't know who kidnapped her till date. Even the best investigators weren't able to find her.

It's her birthday. I just hoped she was well and happy. Every year we donated clothes, food, stationary and many more things on this day in the orphanages. We just hoped one day we would meet her. But till now we saw many kids, girls but no one was she. I am her brother, I can identify her even if we were together for only one month. Someone says, 'khoon ke rishte khoon ke ho hote hain chahe hum kahi bhi rahe hum unhen pehchan hi lete hain.'[Blood is thicker than water.]

I didn't know if this saying was correct or not but I never felt the connection with any of these girls which I felt with my baby sister, Adhyaa, my princess.

"Don't worry, you will soon meet her and then pamper her, spoil her, and never let her away from your sight." Said my bestfriend smilingly, Abhimanyu Singhania, CEO of Singhania Industries, bachelor, dream of every girl who saw him, even I am no less than him but we didn't give a damn to those girls. He was two years younger than me and the son of my dad's friend, Raghav Singhania.

"We are unable to find her till now. Don't know where she is, what she is doing, how she will be living her life when we are living here with this much luxuries. How can I enjoy my life when I don't know how my sister is living her life." I turned toward him and says, "Pichhli saal uske 18th birthday par use kisine wish bhi kiya hoga? ... yaar... use pata bhi hoga ki aaj uska birthday hai?

I am a bad brother, I can't even protect her from the kidnapper. [Last year, Do you think, did anyone wish her? Pal, Did she even know that today is her birthday?]"

Maan hugged me. Before he could say anything I got a call from my mother.

"Where are you?", She said worriedly. Her voice had some tension.

I cleaned my face. Clearing my throat, I asked, "What happened, Maa?" ,

Her voice had some hope as well, she said, "Please come soon.... We have to go to the hospital. We have gotten some information."