⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️

Abhimanyu's POV

We are going to attend the party which was held for Adhyaa as Aditya uncle found her after 19 years. I remembered a little about her, I was 6 years old at that time. Anyway, we readied for the function. We reached there at 7:30 and just then Adwet announced her entry. In that red dress she was looking amazingly hot. Yet she has the innocence on her face... Reporters asked her some silly questions. I didn't think that looking at her that she could be this bold, she answered him and it turned out to be a left-handed compliment. She was a deadly combo of innocence and boldness.

We all (boys) were standing and talking after the performance just then I saw her. She knelt down in front of a child probably around 10 years old. And talking to him, worried nothing about the rest.

She was doing something to me. She was like a mystery to me which I desperately wanted to solve. I don't know why.

I have to take my mind elsewhere. Although she is the sister of Adwet, I can't deny the fact that she is a girl. And all the girls are just selfish, who do anything which satisfies them, it doesn't matter whether the other person is happy or not.

The party is over and we are settled in the hall on the sofa. She came .... Changed her clothes. She changed her dress but why. Not to mention her hair... my God... below her waist most probably till mid thigh. She was looking amazing. Stop Abhimanyu, Stop. It doesn't matter to you how she looked. She sat beside Adwet.

Shivi, Devi, Rati and Rey asked her some questions. She answered them. But when Rati asked about the national competition she stuttered while answering I think she was hiding something.

After some time, she yawned, like a small baby.... Cute....

Abhimanyu Don't ..... DON'T......

Rey told her to go to her room.

"She is not like she shows us, she has many things hidden in her head. But didn't want others to know about that, I can see that." Shivi said being concerned for her younger sister.

"Yeah..... She is not like what she shows. She is completely opposite to this character. She is somewhat like Dev, Rati, Rey and Rudi (nickname of Rudransh), Mrs. Sharma...... the cafe owner, where she worked, told us. She changed herself after her bestfriend had been murdered. It left a great impact on her innocent heart. To cherry on the top she faced all this all alone, that also at the age of 17.", Said Adwet being emotionally sad.

"She worked...... She is barely an adult . How can she work? What kind of place is that where they made a teenager work? No one complaint about that.", Rey said shockingly.

Adwet chuckled and said, "She is 19 years old and she started working when she attained the age 18. Don't go at her face, when I first showed her for one second I thought she was a 16-17 year old girl, without makeup she looks younger than her age."

"What did she do there?" asked Rati.

Adwet hesitated to answer but answered, "She worked there as a waitress."

"What?" All shocked and said in unison.

"Hmm... She worked to earn her livelihood. I thought if she was a state-level champion, she would have got her scholarship with prize money. Then, why did she work as that money was enough for her to complete her studies, although for us that money would not even be enough for us for more than one month. Then I came to know that she donated that money for buying an injection for Dr. Rashtogi's son...... You saw the boy for whom she was talking. That was the same boy for whom she gave all her prize money." Said Adwed proudly.