⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️

Precap:- Abhimanyu opened his mobile phone when he got the notification of Adhyaa's message

Precap:- Abhimanyu opened his mobile phone when he got the notification of Adhyaa's message. On his way, he called Adwet and also shared Adhyaa's location.

Abhigyaan reached Oberoi Mansion but didn't show Adhyaa's car. Soon he saw Adwet coming out of the house. He approached him. Adwet told him that he knew Adhyaa's location. She talked to Abhimanyu and told him.

Listening to Abhimanyu's name, Abhigyaan tensed and thought that whatever happened between them was just because of Abhimanyu. He just nodded but didn't say anything.

Abhimanyu's POV

I reached the given location but didn't find her anywhere. I was shocked to see the condition of her car. Window glass of the passenger's seat was broken. There was no sign of her. I called on her phone.

'Bichde Bhi Hum Jo Kabhi Raston Me

To Sang Sang Rahungi Sada

Kadmon Ki Aawaz Sun Ke Chalungi

Tumhe Dhund Lungi Sada

Bhuli Mohabbat Ki Ye Khushbuye Hai

Hawaon Me Phaili Hui

Chhu Kar Mujhe Aaj Mahsoon Kar Lo

Vo Yadein Meri Unchui

Aisa Milan Phir Ho Na Ho

Sab Kuch Mera Tum Hi To Hoooo...

Bepanah Pyar Hai Aaja

Tera Intezaar Hai Aaja

O Bepanah Pyar Hai Aaja

Tera Intezaar Hai Aaja

Suna Suna Lamha Lamha

Meri Raahe Tanha Tanha'

I heard my favourite song. I didn't expect that she would make it a ringtone.

It's not the time to be happy about it, Maan. It's time to think if her mobile phone is here then where is she?

I looked around and found her phone on the floor of the car. I turned on my mobile's torch and again got shocked to see blood there.

Is it her blood? No.. no... That's not possible. She is a black belt in taekwondo. It's very tough to even lay a finger on her. She will break his finger, she is like that. I looked here and there to find any clue about what happened here. But I didn't get any. Soon Adi came here. But why is Abhigyaan with him? Wasn't he the one who was responsible for whatever happened here?