⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers. Kaursuhani5555 and drishti99 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments or votes.

"Now, wait for the next step

"Now, wait for the next step." Adhyaa replied, smirking and looking at her mobile phone. She was just hoping inside that her plan worked out.

All were astonished to see her like this. Soon her phone pinged, she looked at it and showed it to everyone. All the photos were shown on Rekha's phone. Every single photo, even the ones that she deleted within 30 days.

There were some photos of Divyansh and her and even the same photo but the male picture was of someone else. And the photos were not of only these two. Same type of photos were there in which she was posing with other boys also. Some photos are more than awkward.

"O..M..G.., what type of girl she is. Adhu.... One second. Bhai look, isn't he Vivek Rathore?" Said Prakriti surprisingly.

"He is. That means, you are not the only one, Devi." Adwet replied looking at the photos. After a while, seeing all the photos, some were musing on Rekha's tricks and some were looking at Adhyaa with a frightening look.

"Adhyaa, what you are.", said Reyansh.

"How did you do this?", said Prakriti

"Leave all this. We have to be alert. God knows when she hacked our phone and we didn't even know about it.", exaggerated Rudransh.

"Yes and you remember the 'Anywhere Door' virus. She could even see our browsing history." Replied Shivanya.

"You are very dangerous, Adhyaa.", said Ishaan

"Where did you learn hacking?" Asked Vaishali.

"Okay, okay stop you all. I haven't hacked your smartphones yet.", replied Adhyaa.

"That means you are thinking about it." Said Abhimanyu amusingly.

"God..... No....... I won't do that." Replied Adhyaa quickly. She further added. "Okay, I'll answer one by one. I learned hacking almost two years ago. I love the concept of being capable of doing such things which no one wants to disclose in front of anyone." She hid the information about how she knew about it. When she got the help from a hacker she decided to become the one herself.

She looked around and added, "And don't worry I didn't hack your phones. Even though I wanted to do that, I didn't because it's not good and I am not interested to see what you all see." She sneered and further added, "Moreover, I can't do that. Why? Because you all never clicked some random URLs. For any online transaction or searching, you all used authentic platforms. So I can't hack your smartphones."