⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

If you like please vote, it didn't take much effort just one touch but this one touch would encourage me a lot. Hope you understand. Thanks a lot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adhyaa's POV

Today I woke up a little late why.... Because my life is going to turn up and down. Today's report will decide my future. If the report is negative, I will never ever be able to survive. I am fed up with this life. I will be going to take a job as soon as possible.... Looks like God have some personal grudges against me, they didn't like that I am happy atleat tried to be happy, But no. Whenever I thought everything was going to be fine just then booooooom no.. no.. no.. God said your life is like a football that is never ever going to settle.

But what if the result comes out to be true then what I would do. No.. no.. Priya don't think in that direction remember one thing -

"You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and let life happen."

So, okay I will flow with the stream. Let's see what is stored in my fate. With this thought, I started my day. As yesterday, today I also got ready at 10 and reached the hospital at 10:43. Thank God, today is Saturday, therefore there is minimal traffic. Pheeew, it's very difficult to cross a road.

I collected the reports, and also my uncle was smiling at me. That means the reports are positive. I sighed, this is going to be a big day.

I reached the orphanage. With slow steps I went to the cabin, seriously I never felt such nervousness which I am experiencing right now neither in the police station nor in front of that man.

Then, they are no one to me but these people. They are my real parents. Yes, I checked the reports and the result is positive I AM THEIR DAUGHTER, I accepted that. But the question is where are they in all these years. And thinking about these things I am on the verge of crying.

I entered the cabin and found they all have happy faces and here I am thinking what to do with my this life. Now I am feeling angry. First this situation and second my period mood swings, none is helping me.

I placed the file on the table. And here we go.....

"We don't have to check the result as we already know that you are my sister and I can definitely say that you already checked the result, right." The younger man said or I would say my brother.... huhhhh This word is so foreign to me. How will I cope up........

I nodded.

"So that's final, pack your bags as soon as possible as we are going to our home very soon." My brother said coming close to me. And before he placed his hand on my cheeks I moved backward.

"I am not going anywhere..." I retorted.

"Beta, what is the problem now? You also know that you are my daughter then, what's the problem now." Said my father with moist eyes.

"Huhhh........ Problem. What's the problem? You are all asking me what's the problem. The problem is you all. The problem is the circumstances. The problem is my life. This life which I live, 19 years of being an orphan. Why did this all happen to me?