⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️

To unlock the next chapter votes on this chapter should be 220+

You guys are really awesome who were reading this book as well as voting it .

But those who read it but didn't vote, You guys really disappointed me.

Anyway, I can't do anything to those can't even vote on the chapters but read it.

But those who are such a sweetheart 😘 like you guys 😍💕

This update is for you only.

Everyone was happy because Adhyaa was with them

Everyone was happy because Adhyaa was with them. She changed the whole atmosphere of her house into a joyful one. Then and now she did pranks on others. Talking or doing something childlike. All were happy, they experienced they had never been this much happy. 

Abhimanyu and Adhyaa's relationship was day by day flourishing. This almost one month vacation did a great thing for Adhyaa. She had no worries about herself. Abhigyaan's entry left a good impact on her. 

All of the members left the village and went to their destinations. The Oberoi family gathered together at Aditya Oberoi's mansion. The Singhania family went to their mansion and the Kapoor family to theirs. 

On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi:- 

Every servant was moving here and there. Yamini along with Sandhya and Rohini was handling the kitchen department. Aditya, Dinkar and Prabhat were handling the decoration department. But amongst the youngsters, there was tension except for Adhyaa and Adwet. 

The reason for their tension was an old couple, Rishikesh Singhania and his wife Jahnavi Singhania, grand-parents of Abhimanyu and Rudransh Singhania. They lived in Delhi and recently returned from Badrinath. They were coming at the dinner to meet Adhyaa as they were unable to come and meet her before. 

Shivanya, Prakriti, Divyansh, Reyansh and Rudransh were afraid of this elderly couple. They were among the notorious children and the couple used to punish them for their mischievous behaviour like Kalyani and Suraj Oberoi.

Everyone got ready for the arrival of Ganesh ji. Adwet, Reyansh, Divyansh, Aditya, Dinkar and Prabhat went to bring them and the females remained at home and did preparation for their arrival. 

The horns of the cars indicate that they brought Ganeshji. Adhyaa was standing at the entrance with Aarti thaal and her mother Yamini was standing behind her and telling her how to do the Aarti because it was her first time to do something like this. 

She was excited and happy to do Aarti. After Aarti they placed Ganeshji on the Singhasan and performed Pooja. 

They did their breakfast and left for the offices. As they celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi at home with that same enthusiasm, they celebrated it at their offices one by one.