⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Priyangadevaraj and cookiez_geeky

Thanks for the encouragement.

Abhimanyu's POV

What a great person I am!! I am here, seated here in the airport, going to America, without informing her. I personally didn't inform her that I was going but one thing I know was that she must have heard that my team was going to stay there for two weeks.

I stood up and left the airport and went to meet my life. I couldn't leave without seeing her. I knew where she would be. I reached there and as expected she was there. I jogged a little and back-hugged her. She was shocked to see me there. I know baby, afterall I surprised you.

She wiggled in my arms and when she knew that I was not going to leave her. She turned and faced me in my arms. She had a cute frown on her face. I chuckled seeing it and kissed her. She was surprised at first then eventually gave in. When I left her, we were already breathing heavily. I touched my forehead with hers and put my one hand on her face and another in her waist to keep her close to me.

She was breathing heavily with closed eyes whereas I was with open eyes, gawking at her.

"Now, I have my good luck with me, I can go carefree."

She opened her eyes and she tried to look away but I didn't let her do that.

"Before you even notice my absence, I'll come back to you. So, be careful till then and don't forget to eat your medicines."

With that I left her. I could hear her shouting my name. But now I already got my energy, my god luck charm. I just now had to complete my work there and come back to my life, my love.

When I landed back in India after a week of work. I didn't tell her that I had to be there only for a week but Adi knew it. One thing I didn't know was that she would do this to herself. How could she? I told her not to do anything reckless but who was I talking about? She would never listen to me.

I directly reached her home. When I reached there I was greeted by Mom, I mean Adhyaa and Adwet's mother. She told me that Adhyaa was in her room. She also asked me about my trip. I gave her a brief description. Then, I went towards Adhyaa's room. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see inside.

Author's POV

"ADHYAA!! You showered at this time. You know it's winter season!!" Abhimanyu scolded her. He just came to know about her visit to hospital when he landed and what he saw after coming here that she showered. He also got to know that Adhyaa wasn't taking care of herself which resulted in her visiting the hospital.