⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers Basictales and fathimaraihan 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Author's POV

'You have my phone right. If yes, then open it and there will a simple draft message named 'Anywhere Door'. If you find that send it to this number. And don't share that message to anyone. Only share it to this number.'

'It is a virus. After that open my laptop and login to my ID 'Doraemon'.'

'Someone is coming...... Tell Ma to make Pau Bhaji and Black Forest Cake for me bcoz I'll be there within next 12 hours.'

After her messages, Abhigyaan laughed and said, "Bhukkad".

'Don't laugh'

He laughed again, now with him everyone smiled. "Now, beta lag jao kaam par." Said Abhigyaan. He was very confident that now they'll find her soon. Abhimanyu brought her phone but couldn't open it because of the password.

"Does she not know that her phone has password security? We can't even message her again." Said frustrated Dev.

"Okay calm down. I just have to go to her room. She always writes passwords in one of her secret books. We have to find that book or diary." informed Abhigyaan.

Aditya said, "Beta, you all go and do as she said and we'll do what we were doing before."

Adwet, Abhimanyu and Abhigyaan nodded and went to her room. Whereas Reyansh, Divyansh and Rudransh stayed with the elders, one day when they entered her room and touched her things she did use her all taekwondo practice on them. After that they thought a thousand times before entering her room.

Adhyaa placed the Mobile where it is after deleting all the messages and went to her previous place and waited for the message and slept while waiting.

Adwet, Abhigyaan and Abhimanyu reached her room. Adwet and Abhimanyu searched outside whereas Abhigyaan straight went to the closet and started searching there. Adwet and Abhimanyu didn't get anything in the room so they entered the closet and started their search. But before finding a diary, something caught Abhimanyu's sight. That was the painting of his 13 years old self. Adhyaa made his portrait and hid it in her closet. She didn't want to show it to anyone, not even Abhimanyu. Adwet saw him and smiled but didn't disturb him.