⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers Reetre and me_is_payuu 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Next day, Adhyaa woke up

Next day, Adhyaa woke up. The nurse helped her do morning chores and also helped her do some physical exercises. She was feeling much better now yet she was feeling some difficulties in using her body fully.

Yamini came there to check on her. After that Yamini dismissed the nurse and told her to eat her food and do other work. After ordering her, Yamini helped her daughter to come downstairs. There her whole family and Abhimanyu were sitting on the dining table.

All are their breakfast and Adhyaa was given porridge [poor Adhyaa]. It's impossible that Adhyaa ate porridge easily. She tried every other way to deny it but all went in vain. After some time eating her food unwillingly, she asked the question which was nagging her alot. "How did you unlock my mobile phone? I didn't have the time to write the password."

Abhimanyu choked on his food. Adwet swallowed his bite of food. Abhigyaan tried to ignore the eye contact. But how can 'The Devils' stay silent? Divyansh jumped into the conversation and said, "Adi bhai, Maan Bhai and Mr. Officer entered your room and found out the passcode."

"What" Adhyaa was stunned. They entered her room.

"Yes, my dear Adhuu. They did that." Prakriti made the situation worse. Adhyaa was afraid from inside but didn't show it outside.

"But how did you find the passcode?" Adhyaa composed herself and asked them the main question which she eagerly wanted to know.

"Bachcha, finally I found out. I won this time and you lost." Abhigyaan excitedly told her. He was proud of himself as finally he disclosed the mystery. Adhyaa was shocked that he finally found out about the secret. But on the other hand she was happy that they found out the passcode only because of that they found her out.

 But on the other hand she was happy that they found out the passcode only because of that they found her out