⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️

Precap - "Hahaha

Precap - "Hahaha ..... Abhimanyu Singhania, CEO of Singhania Industries. You really have a soft corner for that girl, don't you? I have something for you too, man. But not now, maybe next time. And no cheating dear. You have to just call off the deal and in return you'll get to see her. Bye bye."

.

.

.

.

Abhimanyu's POV

Adi called his secretary and told him to call off the deal. He was shocked to know that he wanted to call off the deal for which he worked for more than a year. But didn't ask further due to Adwet's tone of order. And the deal was called off.

Aunty's B.P. was low. Uncle and my parents were with her. Shivi and Ishaan booked the return flight. They would be going to reach here till evening. They cancelled their plan of celebrating New Year's Eve there.

Rudi and Dev were doing their best to get some information about Adhyaa. Rey and Dinkar Uncle and Prabhat Uncle went to the area where Adhyaa was kidnapped for some clues.

After a few minutes we got message from unknown number. That bastard everytime used different number to contact us. That's why we didn't able to track him. He even used VPN so it's difficult to know his location.

'Well done, Adwet Oberoi. Now watch this.'

He send the video of Adhyaa sleeping on the cold concrete floor with her legs tied and hand tied behind. She was shivering due to cold. As we completed the video, the kidnapper called us. Obviously with another number.

"Happy to see your dear sister. Tsk she tried a lot to free herself. At last we have to gave her sedatives." The kidnapper said.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Abhimanyu..... Abhimanyu.... Bahut fikar ho rhi hai apni best friend ki. Now it's your turn to pay your bestfriend back. So...... You have to call off your recent deal too. Be fast and no CHEATING. I know you will try to do some tricks. So, our next deal is I'll let you talk to her in return of your this favour." He said.

But he didn't let us to say anything. He further said, "One second, I know what you all thinking. I'll let you know why I kidnapped your friend after some time. Till then, Bye Bye and Hurry Up." Saying this he hung up the call.

"She is allergic to sedatives.", Abhigyaan mused. He was worried for her and I know that. But I can't resist myself to say him, "Now, you don't pretend as if you were worried for her. Don't behave like all that happened is not because of you." I was hell angry at him.