⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers. Ishanazeem and Kaursuhani5555 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments or votes.

Adhyaa's POV

I reached Maan's office. How could Neeraj say something like that? He wasn't kidnapped by anyone, that's why. How can he? He didn't know the pain of losing his family.

I.... I don't want to go there. It's.... It's still painful. It.. I can't even think about it. I will do anything to be with them. After 19 years, I met them. I won't.... I'll die without them.

I didn't know that I was crying until Maan wiped my tears. He was sitting in front of me on his knees. And I was sitting on the couch. I sniffed.

We looked into each other's eyes, God knows till how many minutes. His eyes looked like he was angry. His jaw was clenched. He asked me in a low and calm voice, "Who?"

I was confused about what he was talking about, "Huh?".

"You were crying because of whom?" He asked again and never left eye contact.

I replied to him, "It's not like you were thinking. It's just that for some people it's easy to joke about kidnapping."

He called my name with so much love and care, "Adhyaa....." and embraced me in his arms. It felt like heaven. I just wanted to stay like this forever.

After some time, he pulled himself back and wiped my tears and said, "It's okay, don't think about them. Look here and smile. I like your smile, not your crying face."

I chuckled and asked him, "Happy"

"Super Happy", he replied enthusiastically. He then further added, "Captain, go and wash your face, if Adi saw you like this then he will bury me 6 feet down the earth with his eyes."

I laughed out loud hearing his comment, it's true, Bhai is very possessive to me, I said, "Okay, I am going." And went from there to his bathroom which was attached to his room. He had a room attached to his cabin. He told me that sometimes due to a lot of work, he sleeps here.

I returned after making myself presentable. When I entered the office, he asked, "So, Can we leave?"

I confusingly asked him in return, "We?"

He replied emphasizing the 'p', "Yupp, we, I'll drop you."

Before I denied, he replied while encircling my waist, "No ifs and buts, you are coming with me and that's final and even we will be going like this, let them know who you are so that they stay away from you."