⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️

In the adjacent room of Adhyaa,
"What is this, Shaan?" Asked flabbergasted Shivanya. Ishaan climbed the pipe and reached Shivanya's room to meet her.

Since Adhyaa came, they both didn't get the time to spend as they both became busy in their workplace so that they can enjoy their vacation without any fear.

"You know na why I came here, besides this you are asking me this question. Not fair yaar" said Ishaan and back hugged Shivanya, who just relaxed in his arms and hummed in response.

After a peaceful silent Ishaan said, "Thinking about Adhyaa"

"Hmm........., she is not like what she shows, I observed her, looks like she everytime hides her emotion and you noticed a couple of time she talks like she is not what she shows like on that day when we went to visit farms how she was eating jamun sitting on the tree, ekdam bachcho ki tarah, [like a kid] but after that she become more reserved, it looks like we progress one step and come back two. It's so confusing." Said irritated Shivanya.

"Yeah, I noticed that many times but give her some time she will be fine................(after a peaceful pause)..............Anya what about your shaan, you forget him completely, that's not fair." He pouted in the last.

She turned and faced him, gently placed her hands around his neck and smiled. How can a sweet soul like him get her? She was feeling complete having him in her life. To show her gratitude, she reduced the distance between them. Seeing her inclined towards him, he soon joined her.

There was no space between them. They forget about the world in their sweet moment. They didn't realise when the flower vase placed on the nearby stool fell.

Adhyaa went inside and so did Abhimanyu. When she was going to close the balcony door she heard a shattering sound. She went to the balcony of Shivanya's and called her many times but there were only inaudible sounds so she jumped in her balcony and went inside........
Seeing them like this she turned her back towards them.

"Prin..cess you ..... here" said breathless Shivanya and both of them Ishaan and Shivanya made themselves presentable.

"I heard some shattering sound coming from here and called you many times but it looks like........ Sorry" saying this Adhyaa went back to her room as she came.

Shivanya and Ishaan looked at each other totally embarrassed, Shivanya looked at him and said, "That was so embarrassing, Thank God it was only Adhyaa. I can't think about the devil twins and Dev." Ishaan nodded as he also knew what the devil twin and Dev could do if they knew about this. Giving a last peck, he left the room.

Adhyaa smiled remembering Shivanya's and Ishaan's face and thought 'I really wanted to tease them but I can't'.

All gathered for breakfast and Adhyaa had a mild smile seeing the flustered face of the two persons who exactly looked like criminals and she was the police officer.

"Di what happened, you look a little upset, you both have a fight." Said Prakriti seeing both of them, Ishaan and Shivanya. Adhyaa coughed listening to her.

"Careful, Princess" said Adwet.

"Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha h ki daal me kuch kala hai [Why do I feel like there is something black in the lentils?]" said a suspicious Divyansh.

"Kala, but daal toh arhar ki hai, isme kuchha kala kese aagya. [Black, but the lentils are of tur. Then, how it contains something black]" Said Adhyaa innocently and eyed Shivanya, who saw her giving her a nervous smile.

Divyansh thought 'kuchh toh hua hai, di batayengi nhi, Ishaan jiju se puchhna bekar h aur Adhyaa, i don't think she will even utter a single word, woh normally toh baat kam karti hai, iski toh baat hi alag hai'[Something has happened, Di will not tell me, it is useless to ask Ishaan Jiju and Adhyaa, I don't think she will even utter a single word, she normally talks less, it's so confusing.]