⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️

Adhyaa's POV

Adhyaa's POV

Rati di told me about what happened when I had slept at Shivi Di's wedding. Rati di, Dev bhai and Rey bhai were successful in hiding Ishaan jiju's shoes. They demanded 4 lakh rupees 1 lakh for each and guess what they got the prize without any fuzz. Next day, after the Vidaai Dev bhai gave me my shares. How cute he was. We were now called "The Devil Oberois" cool, isn't it?

It's been one month since marriage and the winter season has started. Shivi di and Ishaan jiju are still on their honeymoon cum business tour. They extended it saying that they want to celebrate New Year there. Cheezy right..... 💓💓

Mamu told me that he wanted me to participate in the Open National Taekwondo championship which was going to be held in June next year. So, he increased my practice more. I am so so so so happy and excited. My dream was going to be true.

Come to Maan, till now he hasn't contacted me. Did he forget about our deal? If he did. I swear I won't spare him. Right now, I am at Aman Mamu's training academy. After my Drawing Classes, I'll go to Maan's office and enquire about Gyaan Singh's mother myself.

I reached Maan's office, like Bhai's company Maan's company also has its personal building. I entered the building. I located the Reception, at Reception there was a beautiful lady attending some calls. I went there and called her. She looked up, smiled and asked, "How can I help you, Ma'am?"

I said, "I want to meet Abhimanyu Singhania. So, Can you tell me where his cabin is?"

"You mean Abhimanyu Sir, the CEO"

"Yeeeesss, any problem"

" Sorry Ma'am, but do you have an appointment?"

"No, But don't worry, you just told him that I am here. He will allow me. By the way, I am Adhyaa Oberoi."

"Ohh, sorry Ma'am, I didn't recognize you. His office is on the 12th floor, where you can see another reception. You just tell them your name. They will escort you to Sir's cabin. You can use Private Elevator. That way. "

" Umm... Thank you so much", I said.

"Welcome, Ma'am"

Wow, not bad, that means he already told his employees about me and not to stop me from entering his office. Impressive.... One second.... What impressive.... First he had to answer my questions..

I entered the elevator.. "Private Elevator"... Okay and then I pressed the 12th floor and exited it when I heard a ding sound. As told, I was greeted by this floor's receptionist. Like before she also was sweet and welcomed me. I must say he did a great job by selecting these employees.

She told me that Maan was in his cabin. A bulb glowed on my head. I first prepared myself and without knocking entered his cabin, closed the gate and yelled, "How dare you Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania? Now you are gone......"