⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers peacepataka and Whdgirurh  💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Abhimanyu was watching her silently and thinking about the four months, how much time flew away yet she didn't gain consciousness but his thinking didn't last long. He soon saw a movement, Adhyaa abruptly opened her eyes whispering 'Eno'.

Adhyaa was sleeping for a very long time. She did listen to everyone when she was awake. Skip the part when she was genuinely sleeping meant her brain.

She was half sleeping and half awake. She was having a dream. A dream of her best friend, her soul sister, Inaya. Inaya and Adhyaa were sitting near the tree in Heaven Park. The same park where they made a lot of memories.

"How's your life?"

"How are you?"

Both said at the same time. They both chuckled. "Prix.... You are lucky to have such a caring and lovely family. Even a caring boyfriend" Inaya smirked mentioning the word 'Boyfriend'

"Hawww..... Eno, I don't have any 'boyfriend'" Adhyaa replied immediately. Her cheeks flushed when she heard the word 'boyfriend'. She knew whom she was talking about yet she refused.

"Oh... Then what about Abhimanyu" Inaya asked her with a knowing glint. They both knew what Abhimanyu meant to Adhyaa yet Adhyaa didn't agree.

"Wh..at what about him? He is just my best friend. That's all, nothing more."

"Nothing more......."

"Nothing more...."

"Nothing more?"

"Okay okay I agreed, I like him."

"Only like...... Not love." Inaya asked her with a smirk settled on her face.

After some time, she said, "You know, Prix. I couldn't fight but you can. I didn't save myself but you can. You are stronger. I know I broke the promise but Priya, you have to live..........for yourself, for your family, for your Abhimanyu........ Yes your Abhimanyu..... Don't you feel it Priya. For once look at his eyes, his eyes will tell you everything. Look even now he is calling you....." Inaya told her. Adhyaa saw Abhimanyu reaching them with a Pizza in his hand.