⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Arora_bm and kia_kiara9

Adhyaa's POV

Adhyaa's POV

I was running in the storm.

Running

Running

Running

I stopped when I heard Papa's voice. He was calling me. I ran again despite having cuts, pain in my legs, leaving all the obstacles. But when I reached there, he vanished into thin air. Now, the atmosphere was quiet and this silence was killing me.

I woke up abruptly, it felt like someone had put a stone on my chest. My mouth was dry. Then, I noticed my surroundings. A nurse came near me and was saying something. I couldn't decipher. She gave me water. After drinking it, I felt relieved.

"Where am I?" I asked her in a professional tone.

"Ma'am, please be calm. You are weak. You need rest." said she.

"What the hell are you to tell me what to do or what not. Just remove this and let me go. I needed there, and I am perfectly fine." I shouted at her.

She was reluctant to remove the IV, but eventually gave up. She was about to remove it, when the door flung open. There stood my dear fiancé. He looked at us and came to me.

"Maan, told her to remove this. I want to go to Papa. I needed there, not here. Please." I told him. He hold my cheeks in his hands and said, "Meri Jaan, we will go. Don't panic. Now, tell me, how are you feeling?" [My love]

I took a deep breath and said, "Just a headache."

"Sister, please give her meds and remove her IV, I'll talk to Dr. Tyagi. She won't lash out at you for releasing her patient."

The nurse said a small okay and removed the IV. The door again opened, this time Bhai came and ..... and I didn't know what to do. If he was there, then it meant he knew everything about my panic attacks.

Looking at him, I was just praying to God to save me. Please don't let him get mad at me. I hide this because of a reason. Please please please please please......

Bhai came in and looked at the two of us, then he took hold of me and led me near the gate of the room where papa was. All along the walk to the room, he was silent. I glanced at him from time to time but he didn't say a word. Maa was sitting and crying, when she saw us, her expressions changed from worrying to enraged one. She came towards me like a lion came towards his prey. I never saw her this fury. Believe me, if anyone saw her in this avatar, no one would want to see her ever. She came and ...... slapped me. The slap was so sudden that I, the Taekwondo Champion, got the sense of her attack. Not even a second later, I heard another slap sound. I looked there and found that Maa slapped Maan too.