Chapter 12: Getting ready!

"Eryn, I'll be bringing the car over here!"

"Yeah, go ahead!"

It had been a few days since Azusa's visit. Eryn was currently readying the monstergirls while Azusa parked the car near the sidewalk of his house. Today was going to be a special occasion for Eryn and the monstergirls...

"How would you like your hair to be tied, Melty?"

"I want cute twin tails!"

"Haha, okay."

In front of the mirror, Eryn was tying her red hair into two little twin tails. He used two black ribbons to tie them.

"Eryn, Eryn." Lofie tugged on his arm.

"Oh, Lofie." Still tying Melty's hair, he turned his head to the little Anubis.

"Look at my hat." Lofie wobbled her head back and forth, showing her elegant straw hat. "Does it look good?"

"Oh, it looks great on you!" he smiled. After Azusa's last visit, she decided to bring a lot of her unused clothing. Most of them were... fashionable items which weren't Eryn's thing, but he figured the monstergirls would enjoy wearing them.

"Hehe..." Lofie grinned, her tail wagging around in delight. "Then I will wear it."

"Sure, sure." Eryn reverted his attention back to Melty, finishing up with her hair. He gave her twin tails a gentle squeeze. "There, Melty! How does it look?"

"Hehe, I love them!" Melty fluffed her twin tails, twirling them around her fingers in a playful manner. "Thank you, Eryn!"

"Next is your hat!" Eryn placed a beret on her head, which Melty had asked for earlier. "All right, can you take a pair of shoes from over there?" He pointed to the shoe rack. "Choose whichever pair you like the most."

"Okay!" Melty walked to the shoe rack, looking over the shoes to choose from.

Lofie then stood in front of the mirror, trying to put her hat on. "Mnnngh...!"

"Here, Lofie." Eryn put her hat away and sat her down on the stool. "Let me comb your hair first."

He ran his fingers through her short brown hair. It's very straight and tidy... He began combing it with gentle motions.

"Eryn, Eryn." Lofie looked at him from the mirror. "Can my hair be tied too?"

"Huh... how would you like your hair to be tied, Lofie?" Eryn asked. I don't think that's necessary. Her hair doesn't seem to get in her way.

"Whatever Eryn thinks is the cutest." Her dog ears flopped upward, then back down.

"Mhmm..." he tilted his head in deep thought, inspecting her hair in closer detail. He noticed that the two front bangs hugging the curves of her cheek were longer than the rest. We could work with that...

Eryn took two bright hairbands and gingerly tied just above the ends of her front bangs. Little tufts of hair poked out through them. "How about this, Lofie?" I think this looks cute on her...

"Hohh..." Lofie flicked her hair bangs with her fingers. "I like it, Eryn!"

"Great." Eryn patted her head. He gently placed the straw hat on her head and adjusted it. "Looking good, Lofie."

"Hehe..." Her tail bounced against the stool with excitement, flipping her skirt upward.

"Eryn..." Iris tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. "I can't fit these shoes on."

"Oh?" he turned to her. What caught his attention first was her long hair. Out of the three monstergirls, Iris had the longest hair which flowed down to her lower back. Now that's something that needs attending!