Chapter 15: Siblings.

"Waaaaaaa!"

The monstergirls stared at their brand new ID cards. Awe and excitement filled their little hands.

"It's finally done!" Riana handed them each of their ID cards. "What do you all think?"

"Look, look!" Melty grinned, waving her ID card around. "It's my new ID card!"

"So shiny..." Lofie brought the ID card close to her face.

Iris inspected the card closer, seeing her name and picture on it. But what brought her joy the most was seeing...

Owner: Eryn Reine.

His name on the ID card. That meant he was officially her owner. Their owner.

"Eryn!" Running to him, Iris tugged at his sleeve. "Does this mean we are officially a family now?"

"... Yeah." Eryn smiled softly, patting her head. "With these new ID cards, I'm officially your owner."

"Mhmm..." Iris nuzzled into his palm. Happiness filled her heart... to finally belong to a family. To belong to Eryn's family. And she could have her sisters by her side.

"We're your monstergirls now!" Melty wrapped her arms around him, visibly overjoyed.

"A happy family." Lofie took hold of his free pinky.

"Mhmm..." Crouching down, Eryn wrapped his arms around the monstergirls. A comfortable warmth pooled in his chest. This feeling... it feels really warm. He couldn't remember the last time he experienced these emotions.

"You're all so adorable together." Riana smiled sweetly at their display. It was such a heartwarming moment, one that she was glad to witness.

"... Thank you, Riana." Eryn bowed his head to her. "I, uhm..."

"Of course, Eryn." Riana grinned. "It's only natural for a sister to help her brother, isn't it?"

"I suppose." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Hmmm..." Lofie let go of Eryn and ran to Riana.

"Lofie?"

"What is it, Lofie?" Riana crouched down to her level.

"Come." Lofie grabbed her hand and pulled her to Eryn. Riana followed her, a bit confused.

"Riana, Riana!" Melty grinned, tugging at her sleeve. "Thank you so much!"

"E-Eh?" Riana blinked twice in a comical fashion. Are they... thanking me?

"You've helped us become part of Eryn's family." Iris bowed herself at the waist. "We are so grateful."

"O-Oh..." Riana's face grew red at being thanked directly by the monstergirls. They're all so adorable...! "You're all very welcome."

"Wow, Riana." Eryn tilted his head. "Are you actually blushing?"

"N-No, I'm not!" Riana puffed her cheeks out cutely. "I wouldn't blush at something like this!"

"Your face is really red, though." He smirked, taking out his phone for a photo.

"It is not!" She crossed her arms.

"Riana's face is red like a tomato." Lofie pointed at her face.

"Yeah!" Melty agreed, fluffing her twin tails to make her point. "It's almost red like my hair!"

"Mnnguh..." Riana covered her face, unable to come up with a response. If the monstergirls said so, she'd just have to accept defeat.

"But seriously..." Eryn stood up and walked to her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his embrace. "Thank you so much, Riana. I couldn't have done this without you."