Chapter 13: The Registration Center!

"I can't remember the last time I've been on a car ride."

"You really need to get out of the house more, Eryn."

Eryn, Azusa, and the monstergirls were going to the monstergirl registration center. Azusa knew someone who'd be able to help Eryn go through the registration process, so she offered to drive them (out of the goodness of her heart, of course. Definitely no ulterior motives.)

"I remember when you used to give me rides on your mom's motorcycle." Azusa smiled, adjusting the rear-view mirror so they could see the monstergirls. "Good days."

"I don't think it was that long ago." He crossed his leg over the other. "So, is this your way of repaying me for the rides or something?"

"I owe you a lot, Eryn." She replied, adjusting the air cooler next. "Consider this the first of my many deeds to you."

"You really don't have to..." he smiled wryly.

"See, you're too kind." She pouted. "You don't even want me to repay you for all you've done."

"I don't think it's a really big deal..."

"It's a big deal to me."

"Mhmm..." he sighed. It really isn't. "Well, I appreciate it."

"Eryn, Eryn." Lofie stretched her arms out towards him, but the belt kept her strapped in place.

"What is it, Lofie?" Eryn looked over his shoulder.

"I want to hold your hand."

"Oh, sure." Eryn drew his arm back towards her. I wonder if she's feeling anxious. Two little hands grabbed his own, squeezing them. She let out a soft giggle, being able to hold onto him.

"No fair!" Melty puffed her cheeks out. "I want to hold his hand, too!"

"M-Me too..." Iris twiddled with her fingers. She found it difficult to voice her needs like her sisters did.

Of course, they would too. Eryn already guessed this was coming. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do... it's dangerous to have their belts removed.

"Fufufu..." Azusa gave a devilish smirk. "I know just the thing, my dear monstergirls! If it is Eryn's attention you want, it is Eryn's attention you shall get!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" he raised an eyebrow, confused. She better not be thinking what I'm thinking right now...

"Observe." Azusa pressed some buttons on the touchscreen. Sounds of machinery could be heard, and Eryn's chair was abruptly turned around in place, so he was facing the monstergirls now.

"H-Huh?!" he flinched in his seat. Did the chair just...

"The wonders of technology." She winked. "This is not your average car."

"Eryn, Eryn!" Lofie tried to leap into his lap, but the belt was still locking her in place.

"As long as you're watching over them, you can remove their belts." Azusa said, giving a thumbs up.

"If you say so..." Eryn carefully removed each of the monstergirls' belts, and Lofie immediately jumped onto his lap.

PLOMP!

"Woah, easy there." He chuckled softly.

"Eryn..." Lofie snuggled into his chest, taking in his comforting scent.

"Don't hog all of Eryn's lap to yourself!" Melty pouted, squeezing into his lap beside Lofie.

"Oh, dear..." Eryn wrapped an arm around the two monstergirls, to which Melty let out a satisfied sigh. What am I going to do with you two...