Chapter 19: Photos.

"Melty, what do you think about school?" Lofie asked, crawling towards her.

"School... I think it sounds like a fun place!" Melty replied with a grin.

"I see." Lofie nodded, then turned to Iris. "Iris, what do you think about school?"

"I don't know." Iris shook her head. "My previous owners never took me to school. They never talked about it."

"I see." Lofie nodded, stroking her chin. The idea of school fascinated her. What would it be like to go to school?

"Does Eryn think schools are fun?" Melty asked them.

"I'm not sure." Iris twiddled with her fingers. "Eryn didn't seem very happy when I asked him about it."

"Maybe school wasn't fun for him." Lofie guessed.

"I want to ask Eryn about it, but I don't want him to be mad at me." Iris bowed her head, a frown appearing on her face.

"Why would Eryn be mad about it?" Melty asked. "I wanna ask him!"

"Do you want Eryn to be mad at you?" Lofie asked, folding her arms.

"What? No!" Melty waved her hands frantically. "Will he be mad at me for asking him about school?"

"That's what you just asked me, Melty." Iris sighed.

"I think... Eryn won't be mad." Lofie placed her palms on the floor. "Eryn always makes us feel safe."

"Yeah!" Melty agreed. "Eryn is the best!"

"Eryn has given us so much..." Iris's lips curved into a grateful smile. "He makes me really happy..."

The monstergirls shared sweet smiles with each other. Rarely do they get the chance to sit down, relax, and have sisterly bonding moments. They felt extremely grateful to Eryn.

They hope to be together for a long time.

"Hey, everyone." Eryn walked to the living room, carrying a photo book. They seem to be bonding together. That's really nice to see. "I found my old photo book."

"A photo book?" Lofie asked.

"Oh, oh, I want to see!" Melty stood up and ran to him.

"Easy there." He chuckled softly as he sat down, dropping the hefty photo book on the floor. "I didn't find any of my old school books, but I think I do have some school pictures here."

"Oh, school pictures!" Lofie's eyes lit up with sparkles, her ears twitching with delight.

The monstergirls gathered around him, huddling close to the book.

"And I think... you'll see pictures of me when I was a kid." Eryn playfully poked Iris's nose. "Just like you three."

"Oh!" Iris's eyes widened in surprise. Like her sisters, she was quite curious to see little Eryn!

Eryn dusted off the cover. Let's go down memory lane! He flipped the photo book open, and they were immediately greeted with photos of Eryn and Riana when they were kids.

"Awww!" The monstergirls shared a collective reaction at seeing the photos.

"W-Well..." Eryn scratched his cheek awkwardly, heat rising in his face. I wasn't expecting to see my child self on the first turn.

"Is this you and your sister, Eryn?" Melty asked, pointing to a photo. "You look so cute!"

"Little Eryn..." Iris's eyes focused on the photo. He was such an adorable boy!