Chapter 2-II: Bath Time!

"And done!" Eryn turned off the shower. "Now, that wasn't so bad, wasn't it?"

"It was great!" Melty raised her hands in joy. "If Eryn is with me, I don't think I'll ever be afraid of baths!"

"Haha..." Eryn's lips curved into a smile. There was something... nice about this moment.

"Eryn..." a little hand poked his back multiple times.

"Iris?" Eryn turned his head around.

"I know I said I could take a bath by myself..." Iris puffed her cheeks out. "B-But I want you to wash me too!"

"Eh?" Eryn raised an eyebrow.

"M-Me too..." Lofie looked at him with upturned eyes. "It's no fair if it's only Melty."

"Hohoho!" Melty gave a haughty laugh, which took Eryn by surprise. "It's fair! You two can bath by yourselves while I can't!"

I didn't know she can laugh like that. Eryn chuckled. And that's not... something to be proud of, isn't it?

"You two seem to be done with your bathing. I don't think it will make much difference if I..."

"Oh..." Hearing that, both Iris and Lofie's ears dropped down.

"Uh..." A tinge of guilt appeared in his heart as he watched their expressions grow dark. "H-How about the next time you take a bath?"

Both Iris's and Lofie's eyes lighted up. They grinned at each other. "Okay! Next time!"

Soon, Iris and Lofie finished with their baths. Eryn then helped them off the bathtubs and removed the seal from the water drain.

Eryn took a towel from the top of his washing machine. He had only one towel here at the moment. I should keep more towels here. Now that he wasn't living alone, he'd have to be mindful of this.

"Come here, Iris." Eryn motioned for her to come over. She stood in front of him. He crouched down and wrapped the towel around her little body and gently wiped her body all over.

"Hehe, it feels like a massage!" Iris giggled.

"Really now?" Eryn mused.

After making sure she's dried, he moved on to Lofie, then to Melty.

"And now here's your new change of clothes." Eryn grabbed the clothes he took from his sister's room and handed them over to each of them. "I'm sorry I don't have any better ones. I'll make sure to buy–"

"Waah!!" The monstergirls' eyes sparkled with delight as they held on to their new clothes.

"Thank you, Eryn!" Iris exclaimed. "I've never tried on new clothes before!"

"New clothes from Eryn..." Lofie hugged the clothes close to her chest. "... Thank you."

"I'm going to put it on!" Melty said excitedly.

And my worries were for naught... Eryn sighed in relief.

The monstergirls put on their new pajamas. The pajamas fitted them perfectly, much to Eryn's satisfaction. Iris wore a light blue one, Lofie a light green one, while Melty a light orange one.

"These new clothes are so comfy..." Lofie gazed down at herself. "It makes me feel sleepy..."

Seeing her sleepy face reminded him of one thing. Ah, I should probably introduce them to their bedroom.

"Well, let's check out the bedroom, shall we?" Eryn said. "I'm sure you would love to know where you'll be sleeping from now on."

"Oh! Oh! I wanna see!" Melty hopped up and down, unable to contain her excitement.