Chapter 30: Official Outfits!

"It's good to see you again, Eryn!"

"How did you get here so fast already?"

Azusa was standing in front of his house, laying her back on her car. After Eryn asked Azusa if she could help with shopping for the monstergirls, it didn't take too long for her to reach his place. Apparently, she was at a convenience store nearby, and he happened to contact her at the right time.

"I don't live that far away, you know?" she crossed her arms. "You should come by my place sometimes!"

"Er, yeah... I'll think about it." He rubbed the back of his head. "I still need to get the monstergirls ready. Could you wait for a moment?"

"Of course!" She nodded. "Take your time. I'm in no rush."

"Thanks." Eryn turned around and went back into his house. I didn't expect her to arrive so early! When she said she'd come by as soon as she could, she didn't think it was this soon.

"Yay, we're going shopping with Eryn!" Melty hopped up and down, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"It's going to be fun!" Iris smiled sweetly.

"For school!" Lofie's ears fluffed as she bobbed her head.

After Eryn asked the monstergirls whether they wanted to go on a school-shopping adventure, they all agreed to it with such enthusiasm. Going to school has always interested the monstergirls, so why wouldn't they want to go on a little shopping trip? But more importantly, it brought joy that they could spend time outside with their beloved parent.

"I know you're all excited," he chuckled and kneeled, "but we have to get you all ready to go outside, okay?"

"Okay!" the monstergirls replied in unison.

"Great!" Eryn clapped his hands. "Let's get you all a new change of outfits."

He stood up and walked to the wardrobe in the other bedroom (where his sister used to stay in), with all the monstergirls following behind him.

Together with the clothes I bought and the gifts from Azusa, I think they all have a good selection of outfits to choose from! Eryn opened the wardrobe, staring at the clothing items that were of the monstergirls' sizes.

"So!" He folded his arms. "Have you all thought about what you'd like to wear?" He asked, having some ideas of their answers already. The monstergirls exchanged looks with each other before looking at Eryn.

Iris was the first to step forward. She stared at all the clothes. "Is it... okay for me to choose, Eryn?"

"Of course, Iris." He patted her head. "All these clothes are for you. You can choose whatever you'd like to wear."

"... Okay." She nodded, drawing her fists to her chest. It was a bit overwhelming, having many clothes to choose from. There wasn't a moment like this before she got adopted, where she could choose to her heart's content. And with this scenario in front of her, what should she choose?

Eryn stared at the catgirl. Her tail was curled upwards, unmoving. She looks... rather tense. Her eyes darted from cloth to cloth as if they couldn't focus on anything. Maybe I should ease it a bit?

"What do you think of this, Iris?" Eryn took a blue shirt and a purple skirt with a white rim. "I think this fits you well."

"Oh!" Her blue eyes stared at the clothing items in his hand. If Eryn thought it would look good on her, then it must be good! "Then... I think I want to wear this one, Eryn!"

"All right." He nodded and gave the clothes to her. "How about you, Lofie? What would you like to wear?"

"I want to wear this, Eryn." Lofie already grabbed a pink jacket and green dress. Her tail wagged back and forth.