Chapter 14: Officially

"It's been a while, Eryn."

"... Riana."

"I never thought I'd see you here out of all places."

"I could say the same thing..."

The monstergirls stared at Eryn, then at the woman, then back at Eryn. First, they found this woman rather suspicious. Not only did she remind them of Eryn, but she shared a scent that smelled like him. Second, was he actually conversing with her? Did he know her? What was her relationship with him?

"I've missed you." Riana spread her arms apart for a hug.

"... Mhnn." Eryn approached her... only to be dragged back to the sofa by six little hands. Huh?

"You're not taking Eryn from us!" Melty pouted, hugging Eryn's arm.

"Back off." Lofie hissed, hugging his other arm. Her ears twitched with high alert. Oddly enough, she would prefer this woman over Azusa.

Iris settled on his lap and wrapped her arms around him. She seemed accepting of the woman, but didn't want Eryn to leave her side. Admittedly, she only joined in after seeing Lofie and Melty pull him back.

"You're quite popular, Eryn." Riana giggled, looking at each of the monstergirls. "Your cute little children really adore you."

"... No comment on that." Eryn sighed, patting Melty and Lofie's heads.

"Eryn, Eryn." Lofie tightened her hug around his arm. "Who is this woman?"

"Do you know her, Eryn?" Melty asked.

"It... must be someone related to Eryn." Iris answered sheepishly.

"You're not far off the mark, Iris." He nodded. "She's my... sister."

"..." the monstergirls exchanged confused glances with one another, unsure if they heard him right. They looked at Eryn, then at Riana, then back at Eryn. Considering they shared the same scent, the same smile, the same eyes... wait a minute.

"HEEHHH?!" the monstergirls cried out in unison.

"She's your sister?!" Melty asked, visibly surprised.

"Eryn has a sister?!" Lofie followed.

"You are Eryn's sister?!" Iris pointed at Riana.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Riana bowed herself at the waist. "My name is Riana. I am indeed Eryn's sister."

"Wow..." the monstergirls watched in awe. Now, it all made perfect sense why she reminded them of Eryn!

"I'm still waiting for the hug, dear little brother of mine." Riana spread her arms again. "Come here."

"Yeah..." Eryn gently moved Iris to the sofa and stood up. He walked to Riana and wrapped his arms around her.

"Mhhm..." Riana tightened her arms around him. "I missed you, Eryn."

"I... missed you too." Eryn sighed. It's been so long...

"Mhhhmm!" Lofie got in between them and pushed their legs apart, creating some distance.

"Lofie?" Eryn tilted his head at her curious action.

"Hug me, Eryn." Lofie reached her arms toward him.

"Oh, dear..." He let out a soft chuckle. Don't tell me she's jealous of my sister? He crouched down and lifted her up into his arms. Lofie took a sniff of his shirt and nuzzled her cheek on it.

"I have yet to know about your monstergirls, Eryn." Riana rested her hands on her hips. "Why don't you introduce them to me?"

"Oh, right..." Eryn cleared his throat. He first motioned to the catgirl. "Iris, would you like to introduce yourself?"