Chapter 28: Another Morning!

School, huh...?

The last school visit got Eryn thinking about taking the three monstergirls to Little Flower. He figured it would be a nice and new experience for them. All the monstergirls expressed enthusiasm about going to school and learning new things. I think Lofie would like to go the most!

Since he adopted the monstergirls, taking them to school never crossed his mind until the little Anubis brought it up. Being their owner, he felt it was his responsibility to provide them with an education of sorts. They deserve it, don't they? Otherwise, I'd feel I'm robbing them of valuable learning experiences.

Eryn didn't know much about monstergirl schools. But Little Flower is in a convenient spot. He could walk the monstergirls to the school gate and pick them up at a reasonable pace. The monstergirl teachers he met there gave him great impressions. And honestly, the idea of a monstergirl school fascinates me. He'd like to check out the library again in his spare time.

Azusa contacted him a few days ago, letting him know that she could assist him with registering the monstergirls to Little Flower. She sure has lots of connections, huh? But she's been nothing but a great help to him. I have to repay her eventually.

First things first, let's get out of bed! Eryn told himself, but there was one small issue. I would get out of bed but...

His chest felt heavy as if someone was sleeping on him. He craned his neck and saw a familiar pale purple hair. He tried to reach out to her but couldn't budge his hands. I can't move my arms either! Looking left and right, he saw the other two tightly wrapped around his arms.

Here we go again. It's become a common occurrence by this point. He'd sleep together with the monstergirls huddled close to him. In the morning, they'd have him trapped in the bed.

"Iris, Melty, Lofie."

The catgirl's ears twitched. She lifted her head and rubbed her eye.

"Hello there, sleepyhead."

"Eryn..." Iris plopped back to his chest and snuggled to his chin. "Morning..."

"Morning." He whispered. "It's time to wake up, Iris."

"Mnnnh..." was her sleepy response as she went back to sleep again.

"Come on, don't fall asleep again." He sighed, a faint smile forming on his lips. "Time to get out of bed, Iris."

Iris lifted her head again, visibly displeased. She stretched her arms forward and straightened her back as a cat would after waking up.

"Good morning again." Eryn grinned, motioning to both his trapped arms. "Mind helping me wake them up?"

"Okay, okay..." Iris nodded timidly. As much as she wanted to cuddle with him, it was time to rise and shine. Being the eldest, she had a duty to follow. And she wouldn't let Eryn down.

Iris looked left and right. Her sisters were sleeping peacefully, their hands wrapped around Eryn's arms. She would start with the little hinezumi as she'd be easier to wake up.

"Melty." Iris crawled behind her. "Melty, wake up."

"Mnnnhum..." Melty snuggled closer to Eryn, wrapping her arms tighter around him.

O-Ouch. Eryn groaned internally. She still does not judge her strength! Not that she could since she was asleep. I'm surprised Melty hasn't squeezed me to death in her sleep!

"Melty, wake up!" Iris pinched her cheek and pulled it. "You're hurting Eryn!"

"... Mhnn?" Melty's ears twitched as she opened her eyes. She blinked a few times to clear her vision. Her eyes drifted to Eryn's face.