028

You felt as if all your senses were numb...

You looked around, finding yourself in an unfamiliar building, following after a lady as if your body was moving on it's own. The lady seemed to be in her late 20s, with [Hair Length][Hair Colour] hair and dead [Eye Colour] eyes.

She wore a dark grey high neck sweater, with a black trench coat along with black pants and dark combat boots. A cold look was plastered onto her face, but for some reason you didn't feel scared.

If anything she seemed oddly familiar to you...

"Make one move and I'll shoot..." Someone spoke in a nearby room, definitely not talking to the lady, "The boss will be here to talk to you..." The voice only grew louder and soon the lady walked in the room where the voice was coming from.

"Great future, isn't it Takemichi?" She took a seat behind a man with black, messy hair.

"[Name]-san..." Your breathing hitched as you heard the name. Was that you?! That cold, terrifying lady was you?!

"Sanzu, leave us alone for a bit." The lady, now identifying as yourself ordered the pink haired male who was pointing a gun at this Takemichi guy. He nodded and bowed slightly before leaving.

"Well, what did you wanna talk about? I heard you were looking for me..." Older you muttered, her voice silky smooth yet at the same time, extremely chilling.

She was pointing a gun at Takemichi when the said man pulled out an envelope, "What's this?" The cold woman asked, barely interested.

"It's an invitation to my wedding... I want you to come no matter what.." She kept staring at the envelope with an unreadable expression.

Was this guy one of your friends in the future?! Then why was older you pointing a gun at him?!

"Hina's alive and well, actually everyone's doing great..." The guy let out a nervous laugh as he stated, "-and its all thanks to you..." He muttered, his face turning serious.

"[Name]-san... you... why did you make Mikey record that video? Mikey-kun... he's doing great, then why did he mention his entire 'dark impulses' thing?! Were you trying to throw me off track from finding you by making me focus on him?!" His voice raised slightly but older you remained monotonous.

You were starting to get scared but you felt like you were a ghost who no one could see and couldn't do anything, "During those 12 years, you did something, didn't you? Because Mikey and everyone else, is happy... and Mikey has no recollections about that video..." He started to sound desperate the more he spoke, confusing you even more.

"I erased his memories..." The lady finally answered, her voice completely monotone.

"W-Wha?!" He was just as confused as you were, "What do you mean, erased his memories?!" She kept staring at him, not answering any of his questions. He hung his head as tears started to pool in his eyes.

"So it's true..." His words made the older you raise an eyebrow, "You really did protect everyone... it's all thanks to you that everyone is safe and happy... and now that Hina's alive, I have no reason to go back in time..."

Suddenly, he got up and the lady raised her gun, following his every step, "You saved everyone, you erased their memories and their feelings for you and made them go against you so that they would work together... but now, I'm gonna save you!!" He yelled but all of a sudden, he felt his flesh being pierced. The sound of the gunshot echoed throughout the room, followed by another and another.