Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]

Hiii!! I know this isn't that relevant to the story, but I've been having exams lately, and I'm sure many of you have too. So this is sort of like a little bit of motivation!! P.S. I'm writing this while I have a chemistry exam in 6 hours, and I'm not prepared... Anyways, enjoy!!

-----

All of you guys had made the collective (and concsious) decision of gathering at Baji's house to study. Not only did he have a calm atmosphere, I mean... at least his house did, but his room also had enough space to fit all of you.

And so here you were, your chemistry textbook sprawled over the small table in Keisuke's room. On your right, Mitsuya sat as he genuinely studied and read his physics book, unlike the other founding members of Toman.

On your left, your old budy Haruki was slumped, barely pulling through as his brain broke down even further over the tenth word he came across whose letter count exceeded that of 5 letters.

Or since he was studying Japanese, any kanji that had more than 5 strokes...

Exams were just around the corner and just like every exam session, you and Mitsuya made it your moral duty to prepare these idiots for their exams. As responsible as Ken was, even he slacked off in his studies.

And so, you little group studies would often go like this:

You and Mitsuya would first review the entire syllabus of each of the subject and then, randomly assign a subject to each member of your little group. Since there were seven of you, each of you got assigned a new subject each day for the seven days you had your study dates.

Today, you ended up getting chemistry and you were currently solving some equations involving organic compounds, when you saw Manjirō slam his head against the table.

He kept his head pressed against the wood, making Ken raise a finger and poke him, only to pull his finger back and frown, "I think he cooked his brain..." 

All of you couldn't help but sigh.

Since Manjirō got maths today, one of his worst subjects, you decided to be nice and help him, "Hey, Manjirō? You good?" You asked, leaning over to his slumped over body.

Kazutora was too busy learning about the Edō Period, and ignored his poor blonde friend while continuing to stuff his brain with information. 

The faux blonde slightly raised his head and stared at you with his lifeless eyes, "[Male Name]-chin... What the fuck is the Quadratic Formula?"

You heard Mitsuya snort at your side, and you shot him a glare to shut him up. He was quick to take the hint. With a tired smile, you grabbed your pencil and slided yourself over to him.

You wrote down the familiar formula on a stray piece of paper you had found and started explaining him about it... For the third time...

Draken thought you were angel sent from heaven. He swore you had the patience of a saint and not even Mitsuya could compete with your ability to deal with Mikey, because he was sure that if it were him, he would have long given Mikey up for adoption.

Hell, knowing that no one would even adopt him, he'd probably just sell him off...

Mikey blankly stared ahead at the paper as you jotted down the entire derivation of the formula, yet again. Sucking his teeth, the short boy pushed the longer pieces of his messy hair away from his face with his slender fingers, blowing on some of the few stray hairs that remained.

"Do you get it?" Your tone was soft, as usual. He stared at you for a minute, then turned to the paper, then looked at you again and tried to smile, but his lifeless eyes paired with his god-awful eyebags made him look like he was here to murder you all.