032

Your breathing hitched as you heard someone call you out, a voice that you hadn't heard in three years.

"[Nickname]?!"

There stood your older brother, beside him were Rindoū and Ran. They first looked at you, then at Shinichirō while [Brother Name] kept his eyes on you, "[Nickname], is that really you?!"

He immediately rushed over and pulled you into a hug, surprising you slightly. He immediately placed his ear on your chest and listened to your heartbeat, not believing that you were actually standing in front of him.

He listened for a while, before tears started pooling in his eyes and falling down. He placed his chin on your shoulder and let his tears fall, letting out sobs and started shaking fervently.

"It's you, it's really you..." He kept muttering under his breathe while the others just watched silently, allowing the two of you some space. You placed on hand on his back and the other on his head and ran your fingers through the [Hair Colour] locks, letting a few tears of your own run down your chubby cheeks.

You all decided to head to the park with more privacy. But even then, your brother refused to let go of you. He clutched onto your hand and intertwined your fingers, staring at how small and fragile your hands were.

His gaze travelled from your joined hands to your bandages on your arms, the soft look on his face replacing with a hard glare, "So this is what she's been up to for the past three years..." He sat down under a tree and pulled you into his lap.

Shinichirō and the Haitani brothers just sat around you two, staring awkwardly but not interrupting your siblings' moment.

[Brother Name] turned to Shinichirō with an equally cold glare, "What's the leader of the Black Dragons doing with my sister?!" Hearing his harsh words, you pulled on his hands and held them tightly, "Don't start a fight with Shinichirō-niisan!! He's the one who's been taking care of me this entire time!!"

Your brother's eyes widened and he softened his glare, "Is that so?" You nodded fervently to reassure him and he let out a sigh.

"I'm [Name]'s older brother, [Brother Name]... Um, thank you for taking care of her..." Your older brother stated to Shinichirō, who seemed a bit overwhelmed, "Um, yeah!! It's alright though... I could tell by the similarities!!"

The younger boy clicked his tongue and turned away, "I had a slight suspicion that my sorry-excuse-of-a-mother would be pulling weird shit like this... But to think she'd stoop this low, is honestly pitiful!!"

"Huh? What do you mean?!" The eldest boy tilted his head in confusion, which only resulted in [Brother Name] shaking his head, "It's nothing..."

You crawled out of your brother's lap as both your older brothers began conversing with each other. You got up to glare at Ran and Rindoū who were acting like saints.

"You got something to say for yourselves?!" Your question made Ran shiver in fear while Rindoū scoffed, making you grab a handful of his hair and tug harshly at it, "You think you're cool just cause you're older than me?!"

"I'll beat both your asses, you good-for-nothing rats..." You whispered in their ears, not wanting both your brothers to find out that you've been threatening people older than you.

"W-We're sorry!!" Ran squeaked, seeing your older brother's figure replacing your scary state. Since you both looked alike, it wasn't hard for them to picture [Brother Name] being the one to threaten them.

You let go of Rindoū's hair and walked back, acting as pure and innocent as before. Your actions made Ran sulk at how decieving you were, but you only laughed at their misery.

"[Name]?" Hearing your brother call out to you, you turned to him while humming in response, "You're gonna be coming with me! I'm not letting you go to that woman's house!!" He stated firmly which made you curse the Haitani brothers in your head.

This was exactly why you didn't want to meet up with [Brother Name] just yet. You knew he wouldn't want you going back to your mother's house after meeting up, but you also had a plan to fix everything.

It was gonna take some time and it was a bit of a gamble, but then at the end you'd be able to freely live with your father and brother.

"I'm sorry, Nii-san.... I can't..." You couldn't tell [Brother Name] about the plan just yet, especially since you were still in the process of completing it. As of right now, if you ever told anyone your plan then they would surely think that you would fail.

But you knew that you'd succeed...

Because you've see it; the future. The future you isn't bound by your mother, and that can only mean one thing...

You have succeeded in the future, and you'll do it again.

"What?! Why not?!" He fumed as he got up and trutted to you, "You know how dangerous she is!! She can kill you!!"

Again with those words...

"No she won't!!" You calmly declared which made your brother falter, "Nii-san, she would never kill someone who she has some benefit from..."

You ruffled his hair and smiled softly, "I'm not an idiot who's gonna stay with her willingly..." He was surprised by your words but even more so with your next sentence, "Trust me when I say; I have a plan, and I'm not gonna fail..."

Everybody's eyes widened at your confident declaration, "What do you mean?!" You could only smirk as you started, "Nii-san... you don't know her as well as I do... I've already put the first phase of my plan into action, it's only a matter of time before I execute it..."

"You're not making any sense, [Name]!!" Your older brother yelled as he shook you by the shoulder, but you still had that relaxed smile, "As much as I want to go with you, I cannot or she'll kill dad..."

[Brother Name] shook his head in disbelief, "No, she can't!! Just trust us!!"

His words caused something inside you to snap...

You got your teeth as annoyed look now plastered your face, "...Osamu..."

"What?!"

"She's the one who killed Uncle Osamu!! She confessed it!!" You raged, anger swirling in your lifeless [Eye Colour] eyes. Everyone was surprised, a disturbed expression taking over their faces, "That's... not possible..."

"I told you, didn't I?! You don't know her as well as I do..." You pushed his hands off of your shoulders and walked back a bit, a menacing smile taking over your lips.

"I need you to trust me, I have a plan and I'm sure it will work... All I need is for you to trust me..." They seemed hesitant, but then [Brother Name] let out a sigh which made you grin, "What do you even plan on doing?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you just yet..." Ran huffed behind you as Rindoū spoke up, "How about we just kill her?!"

The others seemed a bit disturbed by his weird suggestion, but you seemed bored, "Killing her would only give her a quick way out..." Shinichirō and [Brother Name] looked at you in surprise, feeling a chill run down their spine as they looked at you.

Your eyes were dark, almost dragging them in like a black hole. A shadow overcame your face as you had a creepy grin form on your lips.

"Since she made my life a mess, I'll make sure to break her and drag her to hell with me..."