074

A weak voice barely louder than a whisper, called out.

"K-Keisuke?"

The said boy turned his head in its direction, eyes wide and almost getting a whiplash, "[Name]?" He slowly whispered, eyes shining with shock and worry as he saw you trying to get up.

"Oi, oi!! Don't get up just yet!!" He advised as you pushed your aching body back on the hospital bed, "You still need rest, dumbass..." He muttered, grazing the tips of his fingers on the fabric of the snow white bandages.

"Draken's safe, if that's what you're worrying about..."

Hearing his words, you tried to smile, but it seemed that you were in too much pain to muster up one. Baji tried to smile for you, he really did.

But he was too worried about you and Draken, so much so that he felt himself tearing up after you guys were finally safe. You guys were his most precious treasure and he couldn't bear to lose anyone.

The long haired boy, after seeing your state, pat your head and smiled kindly at you, "Just rest for now, okay? I'll go check by the doctor if I'm allowed to give you some [Favourite Drink]..."

With that he left, though not before kissing the top of your head. Your eyes drooped as you rested your back on the headrest of the bed. Closing your eyes, you thought about resting like Keisuke had told you to but everytime you closed your eyes, you saw the same vision.

Keisuke's dead cold body, lying in a casket...

————

The first thing you saw after walking up again, was the white ceiling of the hospital bed. Looking at your side, you noticed your phone resting on the table, probably placed there by Yuki as you last remembered giving it to her along with a bottle of [Favourite Drink] bearing a cute, messily written note.

You stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before slightly sitting up and reaching out for your phone. Flipping it open, you blinked at the bright screen and looked at the time, 3:47.

Your gaze traveled down to the date, eyes resting on the the numbers that brought you a small sense of relief.

4th August.

Ken got to live, huh? As much as the news brought you joy, your newest memories only added more to your worry. First Ken, and now Keisuke? Was Toman cursed or something? You took a deep breath and decided to discuss it with Takemichi and possible ask him to gather as much information as he could from the future.

You squinted your eyes, glaring daggers on your phone as your thumb grazed the middle button of your keypad. In your mind, you contemplated on whether or not you should message Takemichi.

You still had yet to know if Takemichi had gone back to the future or not. After all, he had already saved Ken so he really didn't have any reason to stay. But he might have stayed in case Mikey or Draken wanted to talk to him about something.

A groan left your lips as you scrunched up your nose in annoyance. This was hurting your head...

Deciding to tell him tomorrow, you gulped down your anxiety and grabbed the note from beside, opening it slightly to see Keisuke's hand writing with several spelling mistakes.

The doktur sayd that it was ok for me to give you [Favurit Drynk]!! Stay helthy!!

Lov,

Keisuke

Smiling at how adorable he was, you took a sip from the bottle from [Favourite Drink] and pulled the covers over your form again, hoping you'd see another vision in order to get more information.