5K ☆ Special

I think I have dark impulses that forced me to write this chapter... Don't question anything, just read this non-canon chapter and cry...

————

Your body turned over, eyes closed in exhaustion as you cuddled to the nearest heat source, which just so happened to be Shinichirō. The older male smiled softly as he woke up in the middle of the night in his shop. You both had been working all day and fatigue hit you both like a train in the evening.

Without even realising it, both of you had fallen asleep in his shop, huddled next to each other in an attempt to keep each other warm. The male had already draped a blanket over your body, making you roll yourself like a burrito.

He smiled at you and fixed a pillow behind your head before leaning beside you and closing his eyes again after placing a soft kiss on your forehead. Sleep came to him almost instantly and in the cold night, the two of you slept blissfully.

All of a sudden, a sharp crash woke the two of you up. It startled you and Shinichirō immediately went in his overprotective brother mode. He stretched an arm in front of you to keep you down as he grabbed onto a nearby wrench, "Shinichirō-niisan!! Don't go there!!" You hissed, now aware of what date it was...

August 18th...

He looked at you in surprise, not expecting you to be this scared of a simple sound, "Don't worry, [Name]... I'll just check it out..." You shook your head in fear; fear for his life.

"No!! It's dangerous, what if someone hits you?!" He smiled softly at your weird declaration, not wanting you to worry when he was with you.

"Don't worry... I may not seem like it but I'm strong!!" You shook your head again, "They'll catch you by surprise!! Let's call the police first!!" He frowned in confusion, not understand why you were so scared.

"But what if it's just a cat or something? We shouldn't call the police without taking a peak..." Shinichirō stated and got up, making you rush to the drawer to call the police anyways.

Unlike Shinichirō, you knew what was going to happen so you immediately picked out your phone and began dialling 110.

The familiar beeps echoed through your ear as you looked at Shinichirō who was peaking in the hallway, "110, what's your emergency?"

"I-I think someone broke into my brother's shop..." You muttered quietly as the lady then began asking details of the scene, "Alright, do you have an adult nearby? What about your brother?" She asked as she recognised you as a child, "No, he left to check it out but he's hurt!!" You whispered in the phone as she stayed quiet for a minute, "Alright, I need you tell me how hurt is he?"

"He got hit on the head..." You said as you began recalling your memories, "Please hurry!! He's bleeding!! His blood type is O positive!! Please send an ambulance!!" You hissed in the phone as you began fidgeting to get to Shinichirō and save him.

"Okay, okay!! Calm down!! Do you know your address?!" You huffed and nodded to yourself, "Yeah, S. S Motors on Fujiwara Street!!" You looked back and heard a clicking sound in the hallway, making you cut the phone hastily, ignoring the call operator.

You rushed out of the small break room, down the hallway as to where Shinichirō said he was going to check. Just as you got there, you saw someone standing in front of him in black clothes and someone positioning a bolt cutter at your big brother's head.

"SHINICHIRŌ-NIISAN!! LOOK OUT!!" You yelled and tackled over him, taking the hit for him. You didn't know what it was but the minute you got hit, you were blinded by a white light. In the distance you could hear Shinichirō screaming but you couldn't move your body.