090

HIII!! I'M BACK! ALSO, FIRST OF ALL CHECK OUT THIS CRAZY GOOD FANART OF [Name], Yuki, Sora, Ai, and Izumi!! This is the hardwork of @BRI so A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

-----

The minute you uttered those words, your father stumbled over to you. With tears dripping down his cheeks, he raised his hands and traced your features with his slender fingers.

He rested his hand on your cheek, choking out a sob as he realised that you were real. You were not his imagination.

You were really standing in front of him...

Leaning into the warmth of his palm, you closed your eyes and smiled gently, "I'm glad I got to see you, dad... I was afraid I might forget your voice too..."

Those were the words that finally pulled him out of his thoughts and made him tug you into a tight hug, "Oh God!! Oh God, [Name]!! My baby!!" He cried out, eyes screwed shut as sobbed raked through his frame.

"I missed you!! I missed you so much, my little angel!!" His words made tears form in your eyes as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck, "I missed you too... Both you and [Brother Name]-niisan..."

At the mention of your brother, your father slightly turned his head to look at the said male, who was too busy wiping his tears discretely, "Come here, you dumbass!!" The older male tugged his son over, making him halfheartedly walk over.

[Brother Name] was still trying to wipe his tears when you and [Father Name] pulled him into the hug, "Y-You crybabies..." Your older brother teased when in reality, he himself was crying the most.

He longed for the day when he would see his two most beloved people happy and together. To see you and your father crying tears of happiness made the young cosmetologist let out tears of his own. 

Ran and Rindoū looked at each other and smiled fondly. If there was any family that deserved happiness, it was you guys. And they were glad that they got to witness such a beautiful scene.

The two brothers would have been happy just watching you three, but then you pulled away slightly and motioned them over with an breathtaking grin, with small stray tears clinging onto your cheeks. 

It made them fall in love with you all over again...

Even at such a personal moment, you didn't forget about them. You considered them an important part of your family; your home.

Ran smiled eagerly and pulled his younger brother with him, slowly wrapping their arms around you and encasing you all in their warmth.

A few moments later, you all broke off the hug, but the ever evident smiles were still present. Your father ran his fingers through your hair as tears still soaked his cheeks, "I-I don't get it... W-Wha-Ha-How?!" You could only smile at his confusion before motioning to your brother.

The young male looked surprised as you suddenly threw him under the bus to save yourself from an explaination, "What the hell, you brat?! You're the one who did it, you tell him!!" Rolling your eyes at his annoying attitude, you held your father's hands and started, "Rude!!" You declared before huffing, "Fine... I guess I gotta start from the top, huh?" 

And that, you did...

You told him everything. From making friends at the dojo, Yuki being threatened, you meeting Uncle Osamu, his murder, your deal with her, and how she planned to break it after she realised that she could just hold Shinichirō's condition on top of your head. Your mother was a cruel and wicked woman, and she didn't hesitate to seize every opportunity she got to make you suffer.