089

LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE CRAFTED BEAUTIFULLY BY Shelly_paulina06!! YOU ALL ARE SO TALENTED!!

The very next day, when the entirety of Toman found out about the stunt you pulled... well, let's say things didn't go that well...

Mikey had a literal mental breakdown, hell, he even forbid you from going anywhere the window. Ken and Mitsuya like the mom friends that they are, nagged at you and the latter almost started crying.

Smiley and Angry, along with Haruchiyō haven't exactly left you on your own ever since the entire ordeal.

Hakkai... well, he had almost beaten up the security at the hospital for even letting a woman pass through even though she had a knife. He had enough trauma from Taiju, he didn't even want to think about what he'd do without you.

Chifuyu did visit you but he didn't mention anything about Keisuke. And as much as you wanted to question him about his whereabouts, you really didn't want to trigger the boy in anyway, so you kept quiet.

All you knew from Takemichi, was that Keisuke was alive and well.

You sat in your bed, eyes closed after talking to Mucho who had just left. The big guy had come over to visit you, but somehow Haruchiyō wasn't with him. It was odd, since the albino is almost always with him.

But you shrugged it off and leaned into the headrest of the bed. 

You heaved a sigh before turning your head to gaze at your phone. Both Ran and Rindoū had promised you that [Brother Name] would visit you soon.

But the sun is about to set and the visiting hours are almost ended!! You stared at your hands in your lap, gazing at them.

Until now, no one other than the gang and the hospital staff knew about your mother. Tomorrow, the news will finally be released to the media, and you were scared. News of you being a girl will also be released, and you felt nervous at the gang's reaction. Sure, all the founding members knew but the rest of the gang didn't!!

You felt as if your heart was about to burst open with the new emotions. It was scary but at the same time, very exciting.

The excitement of finally being able to dress however you wanted, do whatever you wanted, was so apparent that you couldn't even sleep a wink. 

All you did was hold onto your pillow and squeal in it's plush interior as you imagined how your father and brother will react after this news.

Though, thinking about your father did bring you a wave of sadness and guilt. As much as you anticipated meeting him... you couldn't even remember his face...

It had been 12 years since you last saw him, not even pictures remained of him after you and your mother changed houses. You remembered [Brother Name] thanks to Ran and Rindoū, but your father? 

All you could recall about him was a distant memory of him picking you up as a child while you cried hysterically, faint outlines of a masculine figure cooing at you and rocking you in your arms. 

But that didn't matter!! You'll just make more, newer memories with him!! With that resolve, you finally managed to lull yourself to sleep, unclear memories of your father residing in your brain.

-----

There it was.

Every single channel broadcasted the news as if it were the most sacred piece of information known to human kind. Reporter after reporter, all of them talked about one thing: the arrest of [Last Name][Mother Name].