097

Hi!! It's been a while... Um, my exams are right at the corner and I just wrote this to destress! Anyways, look at this GORGEOUS fanart!! It's so damn cute!! I wish I had Mikey as a cat, I'd smoother him with love until he became sick of it! Anyways, this masterpiece is the work of @Short King Queen and All In Between so a round of applause, pls!!

-----

"I can see it, Yuki... I can see the wretched future..." You muttered to the albino, tears pooling in your eyes as you held onto her white button up shirt. Your tears may have stained her shirt but you didn't think that either of you cared at the moment.

Hiccups began to leave your lips, small tremors erupting throughout your body. You were scared of everything...

Suddenly, Yuki brought her hands around you and held onto your face, forcing you to look up at her. You directed your gaze from the ground to her pale face, with her pearly pink eyes shining brightly, her thin lips that were pulled in a frown and her white bangs that loosely hung atop her forehead, framing her face.

You gulped, trying to ease your sobs before she pulled you into a tight hug, running her fingers through your hair and muttering softly to you, "[Name], listen to me, okay? Are you listening?" She first made sure you could hear her, loud and clear.

When you gave her a meek nod, she took this as the signal to start again, "Alright, then just hear my voice and do as I say, okay?" Her tone was soft, a huge contrast to what you've dealt with for most of your life.

Now that you think about it... she reminds you of Shinichirō-niisan...

You relied on both of them so much that most often you forgot how to breath in their presence. You were just so dependent on both of them for everything, that even breathing was an odd task to you that you couldn't understand.

But nonetheless, you nodded once more and she began to instruct you slowly, "Alright, take a deep breath... That's right-yeah, deep breath, sweetie..." She cooed gently, rubbing her hands against your scalp, making you clutch onto her shirt even tighter.

She ordered you to take deep breaths for almost entirely two minutes before you calmed down and she pulled away from the hug, "Alright, you better?" She smiled and you couldn't help but return it.

Yuki was very precious to you... You knew that much, but from what the man in your dreams had uttered, she seemed way too important to him than to be just a friend...

"Okay... now that you're better... Can you please relax first? Lean down properly and just ease up..." She asked and you complied wordlessly, making her wonder just what was going inside that head of yours.

Seeing you cozed up, she smiled and ruffled your hair. But then, her expressions hardened and stared right ahead at you, "Okay, first things first... What is going on? What's this about the future?" She started for you, knowing that it must be hard.

Taking a huge gulp of air, you directed your gaze towards the door, looking anywhere except her eyes, "I... it's just as I said... I can see it..." She huffed quietly. Your explanation wasn't the most vivid as of right now.

Sucking in another breath, you see decided to finally confess the truth, "It... all began on the 1st of May, in 1997... when Shinichirō-niisan took me to meet his younger brother..." Yuki quirked an eyebrow at your words, "Younger brother? Mikey?"

You shook your head, "No... H-He... Kurokawa Izana is Emma's half brother... He doesn't have any blood relationship with neither Shinichirō-niisan nor Manjirō..." She blinked slowly, but nodded nonetheless.