079

Warning: Hot [Name]

Seriously, why is [Name] so damn cool in this?! Oh em gee, she looks so stunning with her dark skin, gorgeous space coloured hair and shining yellow eyes. Kinda reminds of a certain banana boi!! Also, the outfit is so cute, like pls? Stop making me simp for [Name]!! This is courtesy of SoGGy NoOdLes, tysm!!

-------

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

Being so absorbed in Sora's voice, you almost stumbled as you immediately ripped your suicide note from the notebook and stuffed it into your pocket.

Scurrying around, you grabbed the gun on the floor before putting it back in it's original spot.

How stupid were you?! If Shinichirō saw you right now, he would have been so disappointed!! There's no way in hell you're gonna die without dragging your bitch of a mother with you!!

Not caring what you look like, you rushed out your house with your keys in one hand while the other held onto your phone. Your eyes bags had gotten even darker and your hair was a mess, but you couldn't give two shits about that.

You sprang at the street and grabbed your bike, kicking in it's stand and inserting the keys. You revved up the engines as they roared to life before zooming off into the direction of Sora's house.

It didn't take long for you to reach there, parking in front of the house as you got off the bike. You didn't waste any time in ringing the door bell, only to be met with the tired voice of Tsukishima, one of Sora's older brothers.

"Coming!!" 

You impatiently tapped your foot, patting down your messy hair and looking around the area, "Oh... OH!! Oh, God!! What happened to you, kid?!" Tsukishima blinked at you in worry, his face contoured into that of confusion.

"Hello, Tsukishima-san!!" Hearing your slightly raspy voice, courtesy of screaming at your mother, the older boy looked disturbed, "Okay, what are you two up to?! Sora basically locked herself in her room for the last two days and you look like... that!!" He motioned at you, making you look down at yourself again.

"It's nothing... So? Is Sora in the house?!" He raised an eyebrow at your question, "I just told you, she's been cooped up in her room like a damn hikikomori..." You smiled tightly before nodding and peering inside the house.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to Sora!!" He sighed before nodding, and just when you were about to enter the house, Sora's oldest brother, Wakusei pulled you into a tight hug, "If it isn't the prettiest boy I know!! How've you been, [Male Name]-kun?!" You would have appreciated his kind gesture if he hadn't been squeezing the life out of you.

"G-Good.." You squeaked, making Tsukishima growl in anger, "Wakusei!! Let the boy go, you're gonna kill him!!" Almost immediately, you were let go as you felt the comforting feeling of oxygen rushing through your lungs again.

"Are you okay, [Male Name]?!" Tsukishima questioned, as he patted your back, making you weakly nod.

"Wah!! I'm so sorry, [Male Name]-kun!! It's been so long since you visited!! Oh, God!! What happened to you?! Do I need to beat someone up?! I'll gladly do it, kid!!" He blabbered on without stopping, making Tsukishima growl in annoyance.

"It's... It's fine, Wakusei-san..." You weakly grinned before looking at the inside of the house, where Sora's room was located, "Can I visit Sora? I really need to talk about something important..." 

Immediately, Wakusei nodded knowingly and pushed you in the direction of Sora's room, "Oh, yes, yes!! Go on ahead, little one!!" He gushed and just when you were about to leave, Tsukishima stopped you, "Oi, kid!! Did you eat already?"