096

Hi guys! Finally on with the story, huh? Well, this is good... Um, but first of all, please gaze upon the beauty that is this fanart! It's absolutely breathtaking and my God, do I adore everything about it! The dress, her eyes, her lips, her hair and especially the background with planets in little bubbles... It's absolute perfection. And of course, this perfection is only achievable by the one and only @JunkieSanzu so a round of applause!!

-----

You slumped on the cold floor, back meeting the cool metal of your hospital bed as Keisuke sat in front of you. By now, your tears had long dried, and all that was left was the slight stinging in your eyes and your slightly blurry vision.

With an outstretched hand, Keisuke tried to console you but you slapped his hand away, "Don't touch me!!" You yelled, making him flinch away.

What has he done?! Why was Baji Keisuke so damn stupid?!

With gritted teeth, he tried to look at you properly, see what was going on in that pretty head of yours. But you never let anyone see through your head.

Because if they did... all they would find is a place filled with mess and sorrow.

"[Name], please-" Baji was cut off by your growl, "That's [Last Name] to you, you failed abortion..." He almost sank into the ground and hoped he could just disappear from the face of the Earth, for long enough until your anger cooled off and you welcomed him back with open arms and your gentle grin.

"I'm doing this for you-" He tried to explain but you immediately jumped atop him and wrapped your fingers around his neck, "One more word out of that fanged mouth of yours and I'll snap your little neck... I don't care how much Baji-san will cry upon seeing her son's corpse... I won't listen to her ​​again..." You growled and he laid under you, trying to decipher just who that woman was that you kept referring as 'her'.

"You can kill me after I'm done explaining..." He tried to reason but your grip began to tighten around his neck, allowing him to feel the slight pain that accompanied the pressing force.

"No. I don't want to listen to anything you have to say... All you do is lie... You're no better than that snake Osamu..." You spat out with sheer malice, almost seeming to be in a trance, yet the minute you uttered the familiar name, your eyes widened.

"Wha..." Keisuke whispered, eyes wide in surprise as to what you were even saying.

"Get out!! Get out right now before I kill you!!" You got off of him, pulled him up by his collar and pushed him towards the door.

He didn't even get a chance to understand what was going on because you pushed him out the door and shut it close.

Behind the door, your eyes remained widened. Fear flooded your entire body as to what you had just growled, "That snake Osamu?! Wha-Ha-Why did I say that?! Why did I-"

You covered your mouth with your hands, feeling your stomach churning as unfamiliar memories came rushing in through your head. A masculine voice resonated in your head.

"Give them back to me, Hiroto Osamu!!"

"Fine... I will make a deal with you, you damned devil!!"

"I will bring them back to you. I will make sure they live, just give me your powers..."

"What a fool... Did you really think my 2-year old self could have stopped something you couldn't for the last ten years?"

"Forgive me, uncle... but you brought this upon yourself... If only you had left my family out of this... I wouldn't have had to get you killed..."