104

LOOK AT THIS AMAZING ART OF [NAME]!! DOESN'T SHE JUST LOOK THE HOTTEST?! NO WONDER SHE HAS AND ENTIRE ASS HAREM!! IT'S THE HARDWORK OF OUR LOVELY @BRI SO PLS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! Btw, this chapter has stuff taken from episode 282 of Gintama. 

-----

By the time you were done beating Manjirō's ass, it was already late at night. You sat down on the fūton after tiring yourself out, watching as Manjirō whimpered quietly. Emma watched in amusement, letting her brother suffer for his own stupidity.

But as you all sat quietly in the living room, all of a sudden you guys heard the door bell ring. Both you and Emma shared a look of confusion as Mikey ran towards the door while yelling about how his saviour had finally arrived.

You and Emma looked confused at each other as Mikey came rushing back in, looking prouder than ever. He immediately moved away from the entrance to reveal...

Ken!!

You looked at him in surprise as Emma shot up from her seat and angrily pointed at him, "What the hell is he doing here?!" She yelled, looking at Mikey for an explanation. The said boy only shrugged his shoulders, "Well, you should have told me you were inviting [Name]-chin and not your 'friend' so that I wouldn't have to call Ken-chin to keep me company!" He explained and you raised an eyebrow at his words.

Ken, who was standing near the entrance door, rolled his eyes and walked over to you, crouching down to your level since you were sitting, and giving you a soft smile, "Hey, [Name]! How was the shopping spree?" His tone was soft when he addressed you and you grinned brighter at his question.

"It went amazing!! We bought so many new clothes and Nii-san paid for it, even though I tried to pay first... He kinda glared at me, so I was too scared to proceed..." You mumbled the last sentence but Ken managed to hear it as he let out a chuckle, "He's your big brother, let him spoil you a bit!" You grinned back at his words as the two siblings behind you continued to banter.

After a while, Ken ended up hauling his own fūton from Mikey's room and placed it beside Mikey's, grumbling about how the Sano siblings just invited him to show you off.

With nothing better to do, you all made the collective decision to sit down and tell each other ghost stories. At first, Ken was a bit hesitant, but seeing everyone's excitement, he found it hard to refuse. Even if he was the burly, Vice-president of Toman, the boy was scared shitless of ghosts.

And so, Mikey decided to go first.

"In a land far, far away... there were five boys protecting a goddess." He stopped for a moment to add the dramatic effect, "One day, the goddess's chest was pierced by an enemy's arrow, and the boys had to charge into the enemy's base in order to save her life."

Okay, this wasn't that scary but it was interesting...

"And so, the boys had to climb this long-ass staircase leading to the Houses of Zodiac, for what seemed like an eternity, ruining their summer vacation!!"

Mikey concluded, as Ken let out a yell, "THAT'S A STAIR-Y STORY, NOT A SCARY ONE!! AND ISN'T THAT SAINT SEIYA?!" But to the taller boy's horror, both you and Emma shuddered in fear.

"Scary! Super scary!" You hissed, with Emma nodding with you, clutching onto your arm to calm herself down, "What part of that story made you freak out?!" Ken yelled at both of you and you simultaneously looked at him with wide eyes, "Ken! There's nothing more scarier than having your entire summer vacation ruined!!"

"See, I told you it was scary!!" Mikey leaned back into his seat, holding onto his crisscrossed legs. Ken seemed pissed at his words, "Like hell, was it scary!! Tell another one, jackass!!"