034

Ever since you befriended Izana that day, he seemed a bit too attached to you. He would follow you around like a lost puppy every time you came to visit them. Sometimes you were in the area so you'd show up for a visit and according to Kakuchō, Izana would 'grin like an idiot' the entire day.

Even the future you was proud of you, and congratulated you in your dreams.

You stood yet again in the eerie darkness, the smiling figure of the future you standing in front of you as she placed a hand on your head and ruffled your hair.

"You did great, little me!!" She praised as you beamed in pride, feeling proud as you thought of an older sister complimenting you, as weird as the thought was.

You started jumping around her in excitement as you grinned, "Aren't we gonna celebrate, older me?! Did we save everyone?!" She smiled at you, amused at your excitement.

"Calm down.... you still have a long way to go before you can save everyone..." You stopped jumping and pouted in annoyance, "Jeez, can't you just enjoy the moment?!"

She huffed and rolled her eyes while she grabbed your arm and prevented you from falling off the light path, "Yeah yeah..."

You frowned and watched her walk father away, "When I grow up, I'll never end up as a party pooper like you!!" She turned her head to in confusion, "Aren't you forgetting that I'm literally the older you?!"

You glared at her and began running away, annoyed at how dense older you was, "There you go again, destroying the joke!!" Laughing, she began running after you, on the path that lead to nowhere.

Izana would often ask you about your bandages around your arms and legs, but you would always lie that you got it from your dojo training.

Today was yet again another normal day, Shinichirō had dropped you off at the orphanage while he went for something related to his gang, promising that he'd pick you up in a few hours.

And thus here you were. The three of you, Izana, Kakuchō and you laid in the cool grass, feeling the warm sunlight on your skin. You all were just lazing around when Izana suddenly spoke up.

"Do you know who that Mikey boy is, that Shinichirō always talks about?!" At your side, you felt Kakuchō stiffening, allowing you to realise what the truth was.

The way Izana spoke about Manjirō with such malice made you think that he probably didn't like him much. Contemplating on your next answer, you decided to nod hesitantly.

Izana stared at you with a cold look before turning his head and facing the sky. You felt your breathing quicken in anxiety, turning your head to Kakuchō but he only stared at you in fear.

Suddenly, Izana grabbed your hand and buried his head into the crook of your neck, "That's okay... I don't care if you're friends with him.... because at the end of the day, you're mine​​..."

Both you and Kakuchō felt a chill run down your spines when you heard Izana's voice lower in the last sentence to a terrifying growl. You raised your hand and placed it on his head, ruffling his hair with a shaky smile on your lips, "Do you not like him?"

He only groaned in response, the vibrations against your collarbone tickling you slightly. You let out a small giggle which made the albino smirk. He began blowing raspberries into your neck, making you let out a small laugh before flinching away.

Izana frowned at the distance between you two and tugged on you to pull you closer, Kakuchō smiling at how well you two got along, "I hate how he stole Shinichirō from me, he has everything...." He slightly growled which made you ruffle his hair to calm him down.