107

Hiii!! Today's chapter is brought to you by... THIS AMAZING FANART!! the person who made this didn't want me to reveal their identity cause they made the art on picrew... BUT I LOVE IT NONETHELESS!! IT'S SO CUTE!! GOD, I WANNA ADOPT [NAME] MYSELF!!

-----

Yuki's words kept playing inside your head, echoing deep inside your brain. Your nose scrunched up the more you thought about it, but even though you knew that for the price of saving everyone, you would be the one paying.

It didn't exactly bother you...

As long as your friends and family are safe from whatever compensation it is, it didn't matter if you ended up losing your life for your friends. Sure, you might be sad when you feel your last breath being taken, but at least they'll remember you and your sacrifices, right?

Time continued to flow like a river and before you even knew it, it was already the last period. The bell rang just as everyone shot up from their seats, bowing to the teacher one last time in order to pack their things and rush off to their clubs or just back home.

You also began to pack your stuff when Yuki came over your desk and tapped your head, "Hey, [Name]! You good?" She started and you pulled a loose smile on your lips, "Yeah, just thinkin' about your words...." She frowned upon hearing your statement.

"Look... I know I probably won't understand about your entire timeleaping experience... But please know, that just like how you won't be able to live if your friends got hurt... I won't be able to live if you got hurt..."

Your eyes widened as you realised what she meant. Just like how it was hard for you to watch your friends hurt and ruin themselves, the same went for Yuki! That poor girl, she must have been in pain for so long, watching her best friend destroy herself for everyone's sake.

Lowering your head in shame, you held onto her hand while keeping your gaze on your desk, "Yeah, I get it... I'm sorry..." But your grim mood was halted when you felt a flick to your forehead.

"No unnecessary apologies in friends, remember! Don't apologise when it's not even your fault... You can't control your feelings to save your friends!" She stared while pulling you from your seat and wrapping an arm around your shoulders, "-but promise me!! Promise me that you won't throw away yourself for someone else! Not even if it's me!!"

You giggled quietly and nodded, "Okay, okay! I promise!!" You both shared a small chuckle before packing up your things in peace. As you both were walking down the hallway, your albino friend started, "So... you got anything to do after school? I know your club is off today for maintenance in the clubroom." She stated and you nodded your head.

"Yeah, I planned on visiting Hina-san today..." Your words made the albino halt in her walk, "Wait a minute... what?! Hina-chan? Wasn't she mad at you for beating up her father?" You nodded once more.

"Exactly why I need to clean up the misunderstanding... Hina-san is Takemichi-kun's girlfriend, the last thing I would want is for their relationship to be on the rocks because Takemichi-kun is hanging out with me, the person who got her father beaten up..."

Huffing out a breath, Yuki dramatically fell upon you, letting you carry her across the halls like a dead body, "Ugh, why does everyone have to be so extra?" You crossed your arms at her question.

"You know, if Sho-san had hit him hard enough on the head, he would have died!!" You declared and Yuki just rolled her eyes playfully, "But did he die?"

"No, but he could have!!"

"But did he die?" You frowned deeper when you shook your head, "No..."