093

I PRESENT TO YOU.... YUKI, [NAME] AND SORA!!! LOOK AT HOW HOT THEY ALL LOOK!! OMG I'M GONNA FAINT!!! THIS IS THE AMAZING JOB @namae_77 SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLS!!

-----

You glared at the relatively big white, glowing ball that was suspended in the night sky, almost like a ghost. In another one of your stare-offs with the Moon, you failed to notice your father and brother watching you in amusement.

It was late at night and your father had snuck you both out from your house to go to the nearby park to play around and enjoy your weekend. While in the playground, you shot another glare at the moon before hiding behind one of the slides. 

After some time, you peaked out from behind the yellow slide and in an attempt to surprise the moon, you jumped out from your hiding spot, "Aha!!" You yelled while pointing at it, but it remained frozen at it's spot.

You tried running to a different spot, but no matter what you did, the moon seemed to follow you, "What are you even doing, [Nickname]?" [Brother Name] was the first to speak up.

Puffing out your cheeks, you kept your glare at the moon, "Why does the moon keep following me around?!" You cried out, making the older boy smile. 

"Maybe it has a crush on you?" Your father suggested as he grinned at your cute form. His answer made you scoff, "That's not true. There's gotta be a more scian-sciti-scientefi..." You gave up after the third attempt, watching as you father cooed at you while your older brother giggled.

"Silly egghead!! It's scientific!" [Brother Name] rolled his eyes at you, but one look at him could tell just how much he adored you. His precious baby sister.

Puffing out your cheeks, you began to remind [Father Name] of a chipmunk as you started, "I knew that!!" You spoke in your cute, high pitched voice.

Smiling kindly at you, your father bent down and scooped you up in his arms, raising you up as if you were Simba from that movie you watched the other day. Was it The Lion King?

"Isn't the moon just beautiful? Just like my little princess!!" Your father cooed at you and lowered you so that he could nuzzle his cheek against your chubby ones.

You let a squeal in happiness as your brother and father smiled at the sight of you, feeling a warmth bloom in their chests. 

You were their little angel that they swore to protect...

-----

You stared ahead at the tray of food resting on your lap as Draken stood near the head of your bed. A frown painted his thin lips and he had his arms crossed. 

You really didn't feel like eating after what Mikey had said to you. After Ken had come back, the short male had pretended as if nothing ever happened. As Manjirō drank his ramune in the corner of the room, the nurse brought in your food.

But for some reason, everytime you tried to bite, the only thing that flashed in front of your eyes was Mikey standing over Kazutora's corpse. It seems like Mikey's confession over how he felt no guilt whatsoever after almost murdering your yellow eyed friend, made you so uncomfortable that you lost your appetite.

"Why aren't you eating?" Ken asked, his voice laced with worry as he furrowed his eyebrows at you. You turned to him and gave him a sheepish smile, "I kinda lost my appetite..." You admitted as he tapped his foot against the marble floor of the hospital.

"Is it because of me, [Name]-chin?" Mikey butted in, an eerie smile resting on his lips as he stared at you, "Is it because of something I said?" Not knowing what Manjirō was referring to, Ken hissed in annoyance before turning to the said boy.