101

No one

Me: falling in love with my own character...

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT Y'ALL ALWAYS MAKE [NAME] SO DAMN HOT KSGDJS!! UGH, SHE'S SO PRETTY!! LOOK AT HER!! THIS MASTERPIECE IS CRAFTED BY @Short King Queen And All In Between SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLS!!

-----

You watched each and every shop with an excited gleem in your eyes. With every pretty thing you saw, you felt your excitement doubling.

As much as you were used to visiting the mall with Emma and Yuki, you never exactly tried any of the feminine stuff. This was finally your chance!! Peering at everything your eyes could take in, you looked around and felt your eyes widen when you felt someone place a hand on your shoulder.

Turning over, you saw your older brother grinning at you, "Let's start with checking out the stores, yeah? We'll buy whatever suits your taste!" He suggested and you nodded with a grin, eagerly following him like a lost puppy.

Even if you were following him, you suddenly had the urge to hold the sleeve of his jacket, which you did as you clung onto the fabric. Although [Brother Name] noticed your actions, he still kept his mouth shut as he tried to calm down himself. You were too cute!! Why are you still so adorable even after turning 15?! This wasn't fair!!

With a small smile playing on his lips, he led you both through the mall as you guys strolled around, peeking through each store that had anything remotely interesting. It wasn't until you saw a store that really suited your tastes, that your excitement finally spilled out of you and onto your pretty features.

Tugging at your brother's sleeve, you smiled when he turned back and pointed at the store, "Could we take a look in there?" You requested and he found himself agreeing almost instantly.

"Sure!"

And with that, you both walked in the store. Almost instantly, your eyes sparkled at the sight of numerous dresses for you to see. Your brother grinned a bit before ruffling your hair and telling you to take a look around as he did the same.

You nodded, suddenly a bit hesitant as you had no idea how you'd even select anything if you liked it. Didn't Emma and Yuki try out the dresses they planned on buying?! Can you really get in a dress that easily?! How do you even wear a dress?

You walked off, your thoughts overcooking your brain as you looked around like a lost child.

[Brother Name] himself, walked towards the area with shirts, tops and blouses. He tried to see if he could find something that would suit you, and lo and behold, he just hit jackpot.

At one of the corners of the shop was a rack filled with clothes he knew you'd love. They definitely matched your aesthetic and it seemed like they were in your favourite colours too.

With a small grin, he peered through the shirts, picking out the ones he would make you try out before buying them. Honestly, he wanted to buy you pretty much everything, but he was aware that he didn't have the money for it. Also, he didn't think you would appreciate him going overboard with everything.

While he scavenged for good shirts for you, he turned over to check up on you, and the sight was enough to cause him to stifle his laughter.

You looked around the clothes, with a confused look. Almost as if dots replaced your eyes, he swore he saw smoke coming out of your ears as you walked aimlessly through the shelves.

Placing down the two shirts he had picked out, he walked over and slung an arm around you, "Didn't find anything to your liking?" He grinned at you and you tilted your head in confusion, "I know I was excited... but I kinda forgot how Emma and Yuki bought their clothes... And it's been a while since I went shopping for my clothes... so, where should I even start? Do I get the ones I like? Or the ones that are on sale? What about my favorite colour? Or my size? If I like something and it's not my size, do I ask someone?"