057

To say that Takemichi was shocked after your revelation, was an understatement. Obviously, the minute he heard just how long you've been stuck in their entire ordeal, he started crying a river. You tried to calm him down but he kept on apologising about how much you must have had to suffer.

You smiled at the crying boy and placed a hand on his back as he wiped his tears with his hand. It was almost time for your appointment with the endocrinologist so you had to cut the farewells short, "I should be taking my leave, Takemichi-san..." You started as the said boy looked at you with a blurry gaze.

"Do you have any idea how to get back to your original timeline?" You asked him while helping him up. The blue eyed boy nodded and wiped his clothes, "Yeah... I need to shake hands with Naoto..."

Seeing how he still had stray tears stuck on his face, you didn't think it was appropriate to ask whoever Naoto was.

Just when you were about to leave, the boy called out, "[Male Name]-kun?" His voice made you turn back to him, "I'll... um, I'll search for you... I'll search for you in the future!!" He seemed a bit embarrassed to be saying that, as you let a smile take over your lips, comforting the blue eyed boy.

You gave him a firm nod as he raised his one hand to wave at you while the other was still wiping the small tear stains.

You swiftly made way through the street, almost forgetting to call Manjirō and Ken to let them know not to wait for you, since you had told them you'd be back. Obviously, Manjirō whined and you promised to make it upto him in the next meeting.

Ken, on the other hand, was ready to beat Manjirō's ass for being 'such a whiny bitch'.

You stopped in front of the doctor's office, a sigh leaving your lips as you saw the kind lady again. Just a little longer... and you'll put your plan in motion...

Doctor Izumi was a kind woman with short, messy black hair and shiny, piercing blue eyes. She was extremely pretty, and despite her slightly intimidating appearance, she was an absolute angel. She practically treated you like her own daughter, especially ever since she saw you the first time with your psycho mother.

Every month, she asked how you were doing and if you're mother had been doing anything worse to you. You tried to keep your connections with the kind doctor, to the bare minimum. But after craving a motherly figure for your entire life, you found it hard to push her away, making you guilty every time you saw her. You were well aware that she can get in danger if you got any closer to her.

"Ready, [Name]-chan?" After a few meetings, she had learned your real name and enjoyed calling you that, thinking that it suited you way better than [Male Name].

You wordlessly nodded and looked up at the ceiling, closing your eyes as you felt the needle prick your skin. It wasn't fun watching yourself get injected with something you did not give any consent to.

As soon as you were done with your appointment, you bowed to the doctor and paid the fee. You immediately rushed out of the hospital, growing sick of it after visiting Shinichirō in the same disgustingly sanitary atmosphere.

The next night you stood at your balcony with [Pet Name] sleeping in your arms, watching as they lit up the fireworks. You watched in fascination as the bright colours exploded in the night sky, reminding you of a meteor shower Wakasa once took you to.

Suddenly a [Favourite Colour] firework shot right up in the air, exploding into an array of colours. The bright light showered down as a sudden jolt ran through your body. The loud noise of the fireworks turned static.

Your head ached with pain and you tightly clutched onto it as memories flashed before you, the bright light of the fireworks blinding you.

"Draken's been stabbed!!"

"Oh God, he's loosing too much blood!! Where the fuck is the ambulance?!"

"I'm sorry... we couldn't save his life..."

"UGH!!" You almost hit your head against the wall as you stumbled back, head aching as if you had gotten a concussion. Your heart was beating as if you ran a marathon and your gaze was blurry with the tears that stained your cheeks.

'Ken... will die?!'