100

Wohoo!! I can't believe we actually made it to 100 chapters!! I cannot thank you all enough! But that is for the next special I wrote, for now, just enjoy this amazing piece of beauty by our one and only @BRI SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

-----

As you sat on your bed, eyes wide and fully awake, you found it hard to fall asleep again, especially with the memories continuously playing in your head.

With a deep sigh, you lied down on the bed while staring at your ceiling. Your eyebrows furrowed in contemplation as you felt another headache forming.

Oh Lord, what you would do for a damn break from these stupid visions...

Turning your head to the side, you looked at the phone on the side table and picked it up. Flipping it open, you narrowed your eyes at the bright light of the phone but your eyes were quick to adjust themselves.

Without much thought, you scrolled through some of your old texts, when you saw that there was a text from an unknown number that you hadn't yet opened.

With a frown beginning to form on your lips, you opened it and felt a chill run down your spine when you saw the text.

081-XXXX-XXXX

Unknown

Did you like the ring

mahal ko?

You

Who is this?

You stared at your phone, focusing on the bright screen. It was an older message that you probably received in the hospital that's probably why you didn't open it. From the question, it seemed like the guy who sent you those flowers and that ring that you had stored, hidden away in your drawer. Not expecting them to respond, you were about to close the messaging section, when you saw a newer text by them.

Unknown

I'm hurt :(

You don't remember me?

You

No tf I don't

Tell me who you are

you creep

Unknown

Now now...

that's not a very nice

way to greet me, my

dearest [Name]

Your blood ran cold at the fact that this person knew your actual name. So it couldn't even have been an enemy. Who was this?!

You got another message.

Unknown

I almost forgot!!

Congratulations on

getting that old hag

of yours sent to jail

(つ≧▽≦)つ

You

Who tf are you?

Don't make me track you,