076

You sat at the stairs of the shrine, your knees pulled to your chest as you wrapped your arms around them. Heavy eye bags clung onto the skin beneath your [Eye Colour] orbs, letting anyone know of the sleepless nights you spent, contemplating Keisuke's last words to you.

"I-I love you, [Name]... always have... and always will..."

You grit your teeth in annoyance as you recalled his confession, "I know he's dumb but this is on another level..." You scoffed to yourself, darting your eyes around the area in case someone else had already arrived for tonight's meeting.

"What does he even see in me? Is Keisuke into stressed and sleep-deprived girls with mommy issues? That kinky freak...." You growled again as you finally closed your eyes, hoping to catch in a few hours of sleep before the meeting started. Just when you got comfortable and closed your eyes, the loud roars of two motorbikes echoed through the area.

You snapped your eyes open, ready to beat the living shit out of anyone who dated ruin your sleep, but immediately stopped after seeing the familiar faces of Nahoya and Souya.

Somehow, Nahoya saw you faster than his twin, even though he had his eyes glued shut. With a wide grin, he greeted you brightly, "Oh!! [Male Name]!! Here already?" The tired, sarcastic side of yours wanted to talk back, "No, you're just seeing my ghost..."

But you bit back your witty response and smiled tightly, "Yeah... You guys are early for once..." Nahoya let out a laugh as Souya pulled out some [Favourite Flavour] pocky and offered you some. You took one, gratefully thanking him but he immediately thrusted the entire box in your hands and used his index fingers to pull his frown into a smile. His furrowed eyebrows made him look like he was about to torture you, but you smiled at his kind gesture and patted his head, "Thank you, Souya-kun..."

"No problem..." He growled as Nahoya popped in behind his younger brother with a cheeky grin, "Oi, oi!! Comb my hair too!! Or else I'm gonna beat the next person who comes here!!" You raised an eyebrow before letting out a sigh.

A smile took over your lips as you pat his head as well, watching him relish in the small amount of affection that you gave him. However, your lips suddenly quipped into a teasing grin as you turned to the peach afro, "And what if the next person had been Manjirō?" He maintained the grin on his lips as he shrugged his shoulders, "It's the thought that counts..."

Rolling your eyes playfully at his words, the two twin brothers sat down on the stairs, with Nahoya sitting on your right and Souya sitting on your left as you occasionally passed them pocky. No words were exchanged between the three, all you guys did was quietly eat pocky and stared at the bright lights of Tokyo.

The lack of sleep finally started to catch up to you as you bobbed your head, falling in and out of sleep. The blue haired boy at your side looked at you in surprise, ultimately leaning a bit closer to let you rest your head against his shoulder. Nahoya grinned at his brother, giving him a thumbs up as to show he was doing a good job.

You didn't know it, but Souya was a huge fan of yours. But obviously, everytime he tried to talk to you, you seemed busy. So Nahoya made it his goal to get his brother to talk to his idol, which just so happened to be you. He was indeed the person who suggested Souya to buy you some pocky, since they didn't even get the chance to visit you even once after you had gotten discharged from the hospital.

And so, the blue afroed boy sat completely rigid as you slept away on his shoulder, causing his brother to capture over a million pictures of you two.

This was by far, the best day in Souya's life.

-------

When the meeting officially began, you were gently awoken by Souya himself. He looked as angry as usual, but his brother could tell that he didn't want to wake you up just yet, "Heya, [Male Name]!! Had a good sleep?!" Nahoya piped in as you immediately shot up, bowing down to Souya in a frenzy.