031

"How's Nii-san doing?" You turned to question the two older boys at your side.

The older one, who called himself Ran answered, "He's doing well, physically... but emotionally, he's not that good..." His answer made your eyes widen and you stopped walking, "Is.... nii-san, okay?!" You looked extremely worried and the two brothers noticed how similar you were to your older brother.

"He's fine!! After all, he has us..." The younger one called Rindoū reassured with a scowl, making you question if he was trying to reassure you or prove his superiority to you.

"Um, I know this is a bit personal for me to ask..." You started walking again, looking at the ground as you spoke, "-but can you please take care of my brother?!" You dipped your head shyly, making Ran place a hand on your head.

"Don't worry, he is like an older brother to us!! We care for him more than anything, so you should worry about yourself first!!" He laughed and you smiled softly while still looking at the ground, allowing both the brothers to catch sight of your gentle smile.

They felt the edges of their lips turning upwards unconsciously at the sight of the gentle smile that both you siblings shared. Just like your brother, you both had a smile that was very easy on the eyes and drew people in.

You stopped at the entrance of your neighbourhood, Ran handing you your food and Rindoū letting you walk on your own, "Are you sure you'll be fine?!" The elder one spoke and tilted his head slightly, making you smile at them, "Yes, please don't worry!! Also, don't mention about me to my brother just yet..." They nodded with a smile and you made your way home, turning back to wave at them.

A smirk made way to Ran's face as he uncrossed the fingers behind his back and turned to pull out his phone, opening a familiar contact.

Big Bro

Me

Guess what happened~??

Big Bro

What?

Me

I found her ♡

----

A few days later, you began searching for this 'Takemichi' guy. It was a good thing you could remember his face, and since he seemed to be the same age as future you, maybe he would be the same age as you in the present.

Though it was still a hassle for you to walk with your half healed ankle, you could at least drag yourself. You first checked the parks, asking anyone and everyone around if they knew a boy named Takemichi. All of them gave you disappointing answer which made you wonder if you were doing something stupid.

I mean, who searches for someone from their dreams?!

But then again, you had a feeling that if you didn't look for him, you would continue to feel uncomfortable.

It was your third park that you had visited, making sure to take breaks so that you wouldn't mess up your ankle any further and so far, it was only disappointing. Suddenly, you heard the familiar roar of a bike engine.

After working on so many bikes, you could at least recognise the difference between the exhaust sounds of the bikes of Black Dragons' captains.

It was Shinichirō's bike as he parked in front of you, making you raise an eyebrow at how he looked. He seemed a bit distressed, but you shook it off and turned to him, "Shinichirō-niisan? What's wrong?!"