Chapter 4- Ángel

Ricardo's POV

Mi hermana.  (My sister)

She is finally back. Oh Dios mio I missed her so much. (Oh my god)

She was fast asleep in the private bedroom, laying on her side.  I walked to her side and stoked her hair as if to feel something that of hers showing she is actually here. She looked so serene and peaceful like this, unlike when she awake, she always had her guard up and her face held very little to no amount of any emotion. She is quite like me in that sense.

"I will never let anyone hurt you or even touch you. You are my precious princess and you are finally back in the family. I missed you so much hermana. I love you." (sister)

I sighed, got up and walked out of the room and let her sleep in peace. I sat down on one of the armchairs beside my father who was on his phone, answering emails. 

"Where is Adriana?"
He asked in a slightly panicked voice.

"Relax. She's sleeping in the bedroom."

He nods and continues doing whatever the fuck he is doing on his phone and close my eyes to rest but like always I am disturbed by my phone ringing. I groaned and flipped up my phone to see Alessandro calling. 

"Hello"

"Did you see her? Obviously you did, you guys are probably in the flight right now. Anyway, what does she look like? You know what just send me a picture and send it RIGHT NOW. Bye"

"Wha-"
I did not have a chance to fully complete the sentence as he hung up on me. I was in shock because all my siblings respected me and never hung up on me though there are some occasions where we are all just in a silly goofy mood Alessandro and of all people is least likely to do something like this unless he really pissed. 

"Did he just hang up on me"
I rhetorically asked myself dad just had to rub something in since I'm very  rarely left shocked and speechless.

"Oh lord" He said after having a laughing fit "It's so fucking rare to see you startled"

I rolled my eyes at this old man and decided to ignore his demand to send a picture. I can be petty sometimes.

Don't lie. You are always petty.

Whose side you on asshole.

Silence

You motherfucker. What did I ever do to you.
(If you know you know😩🤣)

Um... You want a list or a flow-chart?

Silence

*laughing hysterically*

I rolled my eyes at my sub-conscience. 

*4 Hours later*

Adriana's POV

Where am I?

Ohhh right. I forgot. I facepalmed myself and checked the time. It had been around 4 hours since I slept. Wow. First time no nightmare.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned to wake up properly. I opened my backpack and retrieved my laptop to go through emails. There was one email from Romanov Holdings for a collaboration but I emailed back and declined because I knw they were sex trafficking women. Sick assholes.

I looked through opened emails to which I had not responded and I opened the one from Montez Holding and contemplated as to if I should collaborate with the men who were my family.