Chapter 22- Riana Necklace

Shit! Shit! FUCK! Why do I never listen to my gut feeling

Shit! Shit! FUCK! Why do I never listen to my gut feeling. I quickly throw on a black hoodie on top of my sweatpants and grab my bike keys and run out of the house and onto my bike like my ass is on fire. I swerve and break  literally all the traffic rules, turning a 30 minute ride to a 10 minute one.

The security guard opens the door as soon as he sees my face. I quickly park and stumble through the huge ass mansion and push open the doors to the dining room. Their heads snap up to mine and Raf strides towards me and hold a loaded gun to my temple and says, "Find her and then explain what the fuck she was doing with you the entire day."

"Ok," I say, putting my hands up in surrender. "I will find her. You don't need to tell me twice. Put the gun down."

He puts the gun down and I sit on the chair where a laptop is placed.

"Whose is it?"

"Mine," Ricardo says.

"Do you guys have a tracker in Adriana's car?"

"We wanted to put it but Adriana refused," Vincenzo says. "We even put it once but she found it and smashed it."

I smirk and say, "Such a Riana thing to do. Anyway, let's hope she hasn't remove the tracking chip from the necklace I gave her."

"Hello Adriana," Gabriella says, revealing herself from behind Roberto, the person that ruined my fucking life

"You're alive bitch?" I ask rhetorically but immediately my head flips to the side and my cheek stings. 

"That's all you got, bitch?" I say and spit at her, making her shriek.

Roberto grabs my throat and says, "Don't speak to her like that. Got it?" I keep my mouth shut, refusing to speak even when he squeezes my throat even tighter. 

He leaves my throat and comes closer, crooning in my ear, "I always liked the fire in you. The fight you put up makes it so much better."

His words leave me speechless while he smirks. I so badly want to punch him. I hear Gabriella's cackle as both of them leave, my eyes brimming with tears but I refuse to let them fall. 

I've been sitting here for god knows how many hours and no one has had the decency too even give me water. I mean I dont expect decency here but I try to give my prisoners water.

I finally curl up on the cold, hard ground and let the tears that I have been holding back for so long finally fall like a leaking pipe. I should stop expecting to be treated nicely. My childhood has taught me better than that. It has also taught me that people don't do anything without a goal, good or bad.

I clutch the 'Riana' necklace that Elijah gave me and fall into restless sleep.

***End Of Chapter***