Chapter 25- Mio Angelo

"200 hundred of my men will go from the back entrance

"200 hundred of my men will go from the back entrance. 300 of yours from one side, 300 of mine from the other side and the rest 600 will be with us, marching from the front," I say looking at the Montez men, the most feared men in entirety, Ricardo gives me a nod.

"It is a suicide mission, entering head first, especially since we don't know what kind of weapons they have in store but what we do have, is the element of surprise. There are 10 snipers poised on each floor in all four corners. On my command they will start shooting and we will barde in. Remember, aim to kill. Head or heart I don't care, though I prefer the head since there is a chance of survival if the bullet has missed the heart. Just kill. Git it?" I ask. "Good. Grab your choice of survival and let's go."

An hour later, everyone is assembled and in their positions. I look at my head sniper and give him my nod. Bullets start firing. windows break and we barge in. My main concern is Mi reina, so I start searching for her in the room whilst firing at anyone in my line of sight. Mateo and Giovanni are near me shooting and throwing knives. I go up to them and say, "Main concern is Adriana. We should start checking all the floor. You both start with the floors, I'll get Rafael and check the basement."

Both of them nod and start going up the stairs. A bullet is fired my way but I am only fast enough to move for it to graze my arm. I go to shoot him but someone has already shot the back of his head, splattering blood all over. As the guy falls, I see Raf and smirk at him and he smirks back. I point to the stairs going down and he gets my hint. We both run down to the basement. 

"Elijah?" I hear Mateo's voice through the earpiece.

"Yeah. Did you fine her?"

"Kind of. We found her but Gabriella's boyfriend is holding her at gun point with at least 10 guards. There's nothing much we can do and not get Addy killed?"

"Fourth floor."

I disconnect with Mateo and tell my second-in-command, "Alfie, get 5 of out best men and reach the fourth floor."

"Got it Capo."

"Ricardo?" I ask through the earpiece, knowing that he has heard the conversation.

"I'm coming with Alessandro, Xander and Xavier," he says.

Me and Raf look at each other and run up the stairs. We reach the fourth floor and come face to face to a scene I never want to see ever again. Roberto, is holding Adriana at gun point. Not to mention her bloody body. AND she has no top.

Roberto grins and says, "Ah, just the man I wanted to see. Your girl is the sweetest little desert I have ever tasted. I couldn't get enough of it. No wonder you still grovel over that pussy." I hear Riana whimper and close my eyes and count backwards from 10 to 1. I hold Raf back by keeping a death grip on his arm. I keep my expression neutral and ask Roberto, "What do you want? Money? Drugs?"

He spits at my feet and says, "As if I would go to such lengths for just that. I want the Russian, American and Italian mafia. I don't care about the Spanish. All I want are the mafias and the best way to do that is by killing this puttana and earning that throne." (slut)

"Fine. Go ahead. Kill her," I say and mia regina finally looks at me, her brown eyes wide and shining with tears showing the betrayal she is feeling. I so desperately want to hold her and tell her that this is a fucking plan and beg for forgiveness for making her believe for even a second that I would do that to her but I keep my urges at bay and continue. 

"But the real question is if you will ever be alive to experience that power," I say as Alfie gets closer. 

"What do you-"His confusion disappears and is replaced by fear when he feels the familiar touch of a a gun's barrel at the back of his head, making him tense up and stiffen. He looks around to see all his men in the same position.

"Now here is my proposal. You leave her and she gives you a fast enough death or she goes through the struggle of breaking free from you and we all give a slow, torturous death. It is you choice," I say, calmly but my eyes speak an entirely different story.

Being the coward he is, he leaves Adriana almost immediately and she comes running to me.. Once she is in arms length, I pull her to me and check her for injuries.

"Are you okay? Of course you're not okay. You're bleeding. Did any of those bastards touch you. I swear to god give me the name now. Dio mio, I am so sorry. I am never letting you out of my sight ever again," I keep on rambling until she grabs my face, leans up and kisses me. I am shocked for a second but kiss her back the passionately and roughly though my hands on her body are gentle and afraid that if they even touch her too hard, she might be in pain.
We break apart quite fast once we remember that her family is still here.

God I am so gonna get myself killed.

I remov e my bulletproof vest and make her it so she covered up and protected. I signal my men to shoot all of Roberto's  guards but Adriana stops me and says, "Kill everyone but Roberto and him." She points to the guy nearest to Roberto. My men look at me for confirmation and I say, "Never question her. Always do as she says and never deny her."

With that 5 bodies drop dead to the grounds, their blood and brains splattered onto the walls and floor like art.

"What do you  want to do with these 2, mio angelo," I whisper in her ear.

She smirks and says, "Knock them out and put then in the cells. I am too tired and dirty to deal with them right now. I must give them a proper goodbye with their perfect hospitality and unfortunately I am not in the right state of mind for it right now."
I smirk and look at her brothers, who are looking at her with smirks on their faces filled with pride.

"Whatever you want, angelo,"I say and gesture Alfie and the guards to knock them out cold by hitting the barrel of their gun on their temple. "Carry them through the back door and put them in the most secure cells." He nods and picks up Roberto and the guard does the same. All of them leave, leaving us alone.

"Mateo, take Adriana home," Ricardo says and Mateo complies.

"I will come and meet you after cleaning this mess," I say, cupping her face.

SHe nods and presses a quick kiss on my cheek and says, "I'll wait for you." I nod and gently kiss her forehead. 
She then goes to Ricardo and hugs him tightly. He hugs her back and I see a flicker of shine in his eyes. SHe hugs her brothers one by one, holding onto Xander the longest and tightest. Then with Mateo's support, he whisks her away from the danger, finally letting me breathe. I look at Ricardo and say, "Let's go."

He nods and follows me out along with rest of the Montez brothers. "Fall back," he calls out and our guards start backward, into the vehicles.

***End Of Chapter***